Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement Sheriff Units

Fail To Stop

I still have problems with missions

Patrolling Sheriffs

UK Graphics by Adam

StuartA1984

Recent Activities

• Preacher -

Liked Buggs’s post in the thread Sheriff Units.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone! A kinda short update, The sheriff units are now capable of patrolling and transporting prisoners. As a quick note, transport admins can not cancel sheriff prisoner-transports yet, I've informed the devs about this, I'll post an update…
  • Buggs -

Posted the thread Sheriff Units.

Thread
    Hey everyone! A kinda short update, The sheriff units are now capable of patrolling and transporting prisoners. As a quick note, transport admins can not cancel sheriff prisoner-transports yet, I've informed the devs about this, I'll post an update…
  • MCUK_user... -

Posted the thread Fail To Stop.

Thread
    For the mission “Fail To Stop” to change to request traffic cars rather then IRV’s. Secondly, to require 4 RPU,1 DSU and 1 NPAS(rather then 6 police cars, 1 dog support, 1 helicopter.
  • Pedro -

Posted the thread I still have problems with missions.

Thread
    Yesterday I reported 1 missions bug.Today the same problem continues.I have a total of supposedly 13 missions. but the game knows why, it only gives me 8 and it is only eight.Can someone tell me how to fix this problem ???
  • GaithersburgPD. -

Posted the thread Patrolling Sheriffs.

Thread
    I like to play as realistically as the game lets me but I have an issue where sheriffs dont patrol. Its not a major issue in the slightest but in one of my setups There are a few City Police departments, but there are only County sheriffs, and I usually…
  • StuartA1984 -

Replied to the thread UK Graphics by Adam.

Quote from SirHiggins: “Quote from StuartA1984: “Could you do these please if they aren't any trouble. No rush. Thank you ” Not easy ones :D Here's your ENW, sry cant make it fully correct (even the design is just mirrored, but i think its not noticeable…
  • Pedro -

Replied to the thread Missions.

it's going to be 1 day that only generates 8 missions, I have a total of 13.and not all appear
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked SirHiggins’s post in the thread UK Graphics by Adam.

Like (Post)
    Quote from StuartA1984: “Could you do these please if they aren't any trouble. No rush. Thank you ” Not easy ones :D Here's your ENW, sry cant make it fully correct (even the design is just mirrored, but i think its not noticeable in scale)
  • andy73 -

Liked camokieren’s post in the thread House Fire Mission.

Like (Post)
    I like this idea as it could also be on the Hotel Fires missions
  • SirHiggins -

Replied to the thread UK Graphics by Adam.

Quote from StuartA1984: “Could you do these please if they aren't any trouble. No rush. Thank you ” Not easy ones :D Here's your ENW, sry cant make it fully correct (even the design is just mirrored, but i think its not noticeable in scale)