Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Officer down mission icon

Acid burns mission (assault variant)

wings203

Custom Vehicle Graphics!

Mcdevittd24

Krys' Graphics

Mcdevittd24

Alliance's

Grubber33270

Recent Activities

• wings203 -

Posted the thread Officer down mission icon.

Thread
    The officer down call for some reason has an icon which leads me to believe it's a fire on the map, when it's not... Could this be brought up? 8) Just something minor, but would really appreciate it. Wiping out errors and improving little things is…
  • wings203 -

Replied to the thread Acid burns mission (assault variant).

Apologies for the old thread, but was this passed onto the new developers? :D
  • hawker5 -

Liked Mcdevittd24’s post in the thread Custom Vehicle Graphics!.

Like (Post)
    Some New graphics done today for a member in Maryland! a $20 donation got him 25 Custom units of his choice, These are just a few of the units he had made!
  • Mcdevittd24 -

Replied to the thread Custom Vehicle Graphics!.

Some New graphics done today for a member in Maryland! a $20 donation got him 25 Custom units of his choice, These are just a few of the units he had made!
  • Mcdevittd24 -

Replied to the thread Krys' Graphics.

Quote from Gabby Dawson: “@Mcdevittd24 any chance u wanna make some for Virginia State Police? ” I sent you a PM
  • Grubber33270 -

Replied to the thread Alliance's.

I guess what I am saying is there are too many alliances, too many choices for people. me just voicing my opinion
  • Ntfdreddish20 -

Replied to the thread Alliance's.

Typically I think in the alliance seeker tab it goes by your area you have built in I believe. It then brings up the alliances that cover that area. I'm not sure if that's what you were asking but if so that is how I found one when starting.…
  • Grubber33270 -

Posted the thread Alliance's.

Thread
    Am I the only one starting to believe there are too many alliances? This game is all about playing where you want to build your stations, with whatever resources you want. as well as playing with others around you. for the area I play alone. there are 4…
  • Grubber33270 -

Posted the thread Turning off Certain Call type.

Thread
    I Know this was brought up in the past. But curious if there is any update on turning off a type of resource response. I operate Police, Fire and EMS Stations at times. I am unable to log back in at a later time to transport patients. or if I can it may…
  • Ntfdreddish20 -

Replied to the thread Game not updating.