Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

I’m Looking for an alliance soon

DemonicJ

Why Can’t I build a prison anymore?

WinWin

Pumper Tankers

WinWin

Max missions

EMS-Medic

Max number of active missions at any one time

EMS-Medic

Recent Activities

• DemonicJ -

Replied to the thread I’m Looking for an alliance soon.

Feel free to look us up. We have a post in the recruitment section for you to ask questions, or you can contact me directly here or in game
  • DemonicJ -

Liked MCUK_user...’s post in the thread I’m Looking for an alliance soon.

Like (Post)
    -Looking for realism -training -secure structure/leadership -not massive
  • WinWin -

Replied to the thread Why Can’t I build a prison anymore?.

Have you tried refreshing your screen? Maybe you just can’t see it yet. That is a small problem and you may have to reload a few times to see it. Otherwise, not to my knowledge. I can build alliance prisons fine.
  • WinWin -

Replied to the thread Pumper Tankers.

Nice find. I never looked closely and assumed that was how it works. Good to know.
  • WinWin -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread State Your Game Issues/Complaints.

Like (Post)
    Okay Guys! In order to get a better hold on this issue, Please post any complaints and information about the "Hidden Missions Bug" into the Thread I just created. The link will be posted below. Thank You, Rescue Hidden Missions Bug (Please Read!)
  • WinWin -

Replied to the thread I’m Looking for an alliance soon.

Quote from MCUK_user...: “-Looking for realism -training -secure structure/leadership -not massive ” I would like you to redirect to one of the alliance requirement pages for whichever Mc game you want to play, US or UK version instead of having…
  • EMS-Medic -

Replied to the thread Max missions.

Quote from King10Sooted: “I have 11 fire stations. Should generate 12 missions at max. But for some reason I am only getting 9 missions at a time. Never had this issue before, just started today. Any ideas? ” It is possible that you are being…
  • EMS-Medic -

Replied to the thread Max number of active missions at any one time.

Quote from Haymou13: “How many missions can you get active at one time if you want to leave your game open and on and not respond any units to mission? ” The maximum amount of missions you can have is equal to the amount of stations + 1 of your…
  • nick12 -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Hidden Missions Bug (Please Read!).

Like (Post)
    So the Hidden Mission Bug has definitely been a major issue lately. So we can have everyone's reports on it in one Thread, "Please state all the mission's you've noticed are hidden" and also please list down the "SPECIFIC UNITS" you have to click on to…
  • EMS-Medic -

Replied to the thread Hidden Missions Bug (Please Read!).

Good Evening, The bug seems to result in a select amount of missions NOT showing in the dispatch queue. The easiest way to locate these missions is when they are the first missions on the list. This is done by going to the first mission in the dispatch…