Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nationwide Dispatch Service is looking for someone like you!

DemonicJ

A modmail function

DemonicJ

First Responders Elite - Recruitment

Kelee999

Alliance Mission Question

First Responders Elite

Recent Activities

• DemonicJ -

Replied to the thread Nationwide Dispatch Service is looking for someone like you!.

Maybe post this in the US section. Good Luck
  • DemonicJ -

Replied to the thread A modmail function.

Why would you want to mail an alliance directly? Or do you mean your own?
  • Cinnamon -

Posted the thread A modmail function.

Thread
    Like you send a message to an alliance directly instead of dming and admin.
  • JMcMurry -

Posted the thread Nationwide Dispatch Service is looking for someone like you!.

Thread
    NATIONWIDE DISPATCH SERVICE
    OPEN RECRUITMENT The Nationwide Dispatch Sevice (NDS) recently opened and is accepting applications for membership from new and veteran players. Come join one of the newest but most realistic Alliance that MissionChief has
  • DemonicJ -

Liked Kelee999’s post in the thread First Responders Elite - Recruitment.

Like (Post)
    As of the 15th October, the UK alliance is in 5th Position, with over a 100 active members Keep up the good work
  • Kelee999 -

Replied to the thread First Responders Elite - Recruitment.

As of the 15th October, the UK alliance is in 5th Position, with over a 100 active members Keep up the good work
  • qwaynick -

Posted the thread Alliance Mission Question.

Thread
    Being a new player of less than a month I've noticed something that doesn't make sense in my mind. My alliance ran a mission tonight that required 6 million gallons of water. Extreme was my first thought. Be we made it happen without issue. I started…
  • DemonicJ -

Posted the thread First Responders Elite.

Thread
    Join the team that is generating all the interest wink.png A team that works together & is in the top 5 on both the UK & AU servers. With real emergency service members we are here to help you! Daily LSM's 1 - 1 training Recruitment Status [OPEN TO
  • ChrisB -

Replied to the thread Co-Responders in Fire Engines.

Quote from VICFire: “No, they must be in a co-responder vehicle ” Thank You
  • IUsed2HavAWii69 -

Replied to the thread Seakings.

Quote from camokieren: “can i have the RN one please and is there anyway to do a Helioperations one as well 1920px-SeaKingXV666.jpg ” Definitely mate, went down south in the summer and managed to get a decent glimpse of the 2 that are running. Saw it…