Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MICA Paramedics

DemonicJ

Buy visa, driving license, ID cards, marriage certificates, diplomas etc. https://fastdocumenttpro.com/

Pinned **NEW** Mission Suggestions

kiapolo2002

Suggestion

WinWin

Announcement Welcome

DemonicJ

Recent Activities

• DemonicJ -

Replied to the thread MICA Paramedics.

• Buy visa, driving license, ID cards, marriage certificates, diplomas etc. Do you need work Papers ? Do you want to Travel ? Do you need Papers you can have ?If Yes , then you are in the right place at the right time.Buy Original high-quality driver's…
  • VICFire -

Replied to the thread MICA Paramedics.

Just to point out, critical care is much much different to BLS so for MICA you'd be looking exclusive for critical care rather than BLS.
  • DemonicJ -

Posted the thread MICA Paramedics.

Thread
    Work the same as Critical Care on the UK server or ALS from the US server
  • Caolan753 -

Liked gorilla’s post in the thread Unit Suggtions ---Official--- UK Vehicles ONLY.

Like (Post)
    Name- Road Traffic Patrol Service- Police Purpose- required for an rta call or fail to stop Cost- 7000 How many personel requried- minimum 1 max 2 Training- Advanced Driving/Persuit Driiving Building expansion- Road Traffic Unit Number of…
  • kiapolo2002 -

Replied to the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Name/Type of Mission: Prisoner Transport Units Required: - 1 patrol car - 4 swat personnel POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): - Prison - County jail Patients: 0 Prisoners: 1-2 Credit Reward: 500-1000 Potential to turn into "Prisoner…
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Fire station - expansion.

Like (Post)
    They are still in the works. With most things, we cannot give an ETA.
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked Bensmall20’s post in the thread UK HEMS Graphics.

Like (Post)
    So, I have finally completed all the HEMS Graphics in the UK apart from the Scottish Air Ambulance and Northern Ireland Air Ambulance. I also have not done several others as someone else has already made them previously
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked DerbysFire1’s post in the thread UK Vehicle Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Cheshire's ALP - Based at Chester Fire Station CFRSALP.pngezgif-4-840893b34a3d.png
  • hawker5 -

Liked WinWin’s post in the thread Alarm Assignments.

Like (Post)
    You know, there are so very great ideas here. I like the idea of being able for the game to send additional units in case of a mission expansion. What I was thinking is, if you have a base AAR for like a grease fire - and it upgrades to a residential…