Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Major Trauma Centre

Call type volume

VICFire

Heavy Rescues

Mass Casualty Question

TACRfan

Carolina First Responders

Easty

Recent Activities

• VICFire -

Posted the thread Major Trauma Centre.

Thread
    With larger setups, it can be quite easy to fill 30 beds in a hospital. Expand the area and the number of hospitals and you'll find 60 or 90 or even more can be easy to fill. Then you've got to go through the trouble of adding different "wings" to…
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Call type volume.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nick12: “Quote from Ryan26: “I will try that, I'll actually probably start setting up to have 3 dispatch centers in each area for all 3 different services. That's how it's set up IRL anyway, thanks for the suggestion. ” You can only have…
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Mass Casualty Question.

Like (Post)
    Yeah please don’t revive old threads. I’m not going to hand out warnings this time but please make a new thread in the future. Thread closed
  • VICFire -

Replied to the thread Call type volume.

Quote from nick12: “Quote from Ryan26: “I will try that, I'll actually probably start setting up to have 3 dispatch centers in each area for all 3 different services. That's how it's set up IRL anyway, thanks for the suggestion. ” You can only have…
  • nick12 -

Posted the thread Heavy Rescues.

Thread
    Is it possible that the developers will add an update to the heavy rescue where its a heavy rescue+mobile air like heavy rescue+boat as in real life many heavy rescue have a cascade/mobile air unit. I also know that the developers and this game isn't…
  • nick12 -

Replied to the thread Call type volume.

Quote from Ryan26: “I will try that, I'll actually probably start setting up to have 3 dispatch centers in each area for all 3 different services. That's how it's set up IRL anyway, thanks for the suggestion. ” You can only have 2 dispatch centers
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Mass Casualty Question.

Yeah please don’t revive old threads. I’m not going to hand out warnings this time but please make a new thread in the future. Thread closed
  • TACRfan -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Mass Casualty Question.

Like (Post)
    Guys I'm not a mod and not trying to be a Prat but if you have any questions about a topic please make up a new thread rather than spark up an old one from 7 months ago. Thanks!
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Mass Casualty Question.

Guys I'm not a mod and not trying to be a Prat but if you have any questions about a topic please make up a new thread rather than spark up an old one from 7 months ago. Thanks!
  • Mark5 -

Liked Trojan920’s post in the thread More Units and missions to go along with..

Like (Post)
    Hello. Search and Rescue: Building: Mountain Rescue Base, Search and rescue Helicopter station Vehicles: 4x4 Rescue, 4x4 Ambulance, Search and rescue control, Search and rescue k-9 Missions: Missing person, injured hill climber, fallen rock climber,…