Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Paramedic Staffing

ParaMagician

No Storm Surge Bug

Kieran

Graphics pack

Bensmall20

Better patrols

Kieran

LOOKING FOR A CONTACT

Recent Activities

• chp201 -

Liked nickb722’s post in the thread Paramedic Staffing.

Like (Post)
    Could we get a Paramedic class so we can put medics on extra apparatus'. Just not Chase cars. It would be much more efficient to put medics on engines, trucks, and squads. So people dont have to rely on Medic units and chase cars.
  • chp201 -

Liked ParaMagician’s post in the thread Paramedic Staffing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Redanalogue: “If I remember correctly, in real life all Emergency services have First Aid training and are able to provide basic support on scene, and this is shown in the game when they start the treatment of patients before EMS arrive on…
  • ParaMagician -

Replied to the thread Paramedic Staffing.

Quote from Redanalogue: “If I remember correctly, in real life all Emergency services have First Aid training and are able to provide basic support on scene, and this is shown in the game when they start the treatment of patients before EMS arrive on…
  • Barake -

Replied to the thread Paramedic Staffing.

Here in Jacksonville, all engine companies have a cross trained paramedic, I have no idea how you would do that in the game.
  • Barake -

Liked DeputyMedic20’s post in the thread Smoke Jumpers.

Like (Post)
    What about a Hotshot crew that does wildland
  • Barake -

Liked chp201’s post in the thread Smoke Jumpers.

Like (Post)
    The hotshot crew would be considered the same as the crew carrier imo that makes them universal across the board. As for the update, I haven't seen very many of the wildland incidents, as compared to all the earthquakes, but I understand its part of a…
  • VICFire -

Liked Bensmall20’s post in the thread Graphics pack.

Like (Post)
    The reason your graphics pack has been deactivated is due to you copying my original graphics pack from MC US nearly 2 years ago. After several attempts to ask you to either take down or credit my graphics were unsuccessful, I turned to the game staff…
  • Stell90 -

Like (Post)
    The reason your graphics pack has been deactivated is due to you copying my original graphics pack from MC US nearly 2 years ago. After several attempts to ask you to either take down or credit my graphics were unsuccessful, I turned to the game staff…
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked Kieran’s post in the thread No Storm Surge Bug.

Like (Post)
    Dont believe you can do it through a browser, only in the app.
  • kieron 123999 -

Like (Post)