Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Transfer of personnel

Fire1664Man

Lagging/Server Crashes

Grubber33270

Servers slow as treacle

Wilx

EMS Rescue & Mass Casualty Unit

StuartA1984

avaition

Badgermedic

Recent Activities

• Fire1664Man -

Liked DeputyMedic20’s post in the thread Lagging/Server Crashes.

Like (Post)
    today the game is still lagging :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Fire1664Man -

Replied to the thread Transfer of personnel.

Anyone have any ideas why we can't transfer from fire stations to fire boat/rescue boat docks or Police stations to Police Aviation stations
  • Grubber33270 -

Replied to the thread Lagging/Server Crashes.

I can't confirm any of them are bots but just looking at the # of pages with players with zero credits would not surprise me the least.
  • rescuenut93 -

Guys I am sorry to hear of all the issues you're currently dealing with. Rest assured this matter will be handled and dealt with accordingly. You're not alone. The Admins and Moderators are players too so we're here for you. But the more you guys…
  • PortuguesDC -

Liked Kieran’s post in the thread Krys' Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Krys: “I think it's time for "retirement". I would like to thank you all for the last 5 years. Best regards, Krystian @Moderators Please close the thread. ” That's a shame, but enjoy your 'retirement' - you've done a lot in creating…
  • PortuguesDC -

Liked Krys’s post in the thread Krys' Graphics.

Like (Post)
    I think it's time for "retirement". I would like to thank you all for the last 5 years. Best regards, Krystian @Moderators Please close the thread.
  • wings203 -

Liked StuartA1984’s post in the thread EMS Rescue & Mass Casualty Unit.

Like (Post)
    thanks at the time I couldn't remember.
  • Wilx -

really hope this game doesnt turn into another EVONY started of great years ago with developers listerning to the players, but then the developers gave up allowed people to bot that lagged the servers down soon there was just a few players that each had…
  • Grubber33270 -

I am on phone and computer via us version. And same situation. It may help for the developers to delete the 20+ pages of people who registered for the game but have not played a day or gained a single credit. If you look at the leaderboard for the game…
  • Wilx -

Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from Grubber33270: “Game appears to be slow today, My units are responding but it is not showing them on the map responding on certain calls, it is not clearing calls out unless I refresh after I transport, Not showing…