Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Seakings

SirHiggins

Australia United - the better choice

Units not going home when removed from staging areas

Cinnamon

MICA Paramedics

Cinnamon

Announcement Welcome

Cinnamon

Recent Activities

• SirHiggins -

Replied to the thread Seakings.

Liked cj-rvwilliams’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Electric Car Charger Fire Units Required: 6 Engines, 1 Battalion Chief, 1 Water Tanker (50%), 1 HazMat (60%) POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Electric Car Charging Port (NEW) Patients: 0-2 Prisoners: none Credit…
  • Cinnamon -

Posted the thread Australia United - the better choice.

Thread
    Hey everyone, I made an alliance at the end of last year and we recently hit 10 members! We have hospitals all over Victoria and 1 in Albury, NSW and plan to have hospitals in every state very soon. We are very active with weekly storms and very…
  • camokieren -

Replied to the thread Seakings.

can i have the RN one please and is there anyway to do a Helioperations one as well 1920px-SeaKingXV666.jpg
  • Zoodles -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Welcome.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the new forum section for the Australian version of the game. Please bare with us as we need to bring the content advisors on board so they can actually relay what's posted here to the devs.
  • Cinnamon -

Replied to the thread Units not going home when removed from staging areas.

Quote from DemonicJ: “Can you assign those units to another job? ” yep, it's just a bit annoying when I don't notice and my units stay 300km+ away from their home
  • Cinnamon -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Welcome.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the new forum section for the Australian version of the game. Please bare with us as we need to bring the content advisors on board so they can actually relay what's posted here to the devs.
  • Cinnamon -

Liked DemonicJ’s post in the thread Welcome.

Like (Post)
    Legend! Appreciate you getting this done
  • DemonicJ -

Replied to the thread Units not going home when removed from staging areas.

Can you assign those units to another job?
  • Cinnamon -

Posted the thread Units not going home when removed from staging areas.

Thread
    When I delete units from staging areas (on desktop or mobile) they don't always go home, a few of them decide to stay there even if the staging area expires (as in it runs out of time and disappears) they just stay there. You can make them start going…