Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

999 Emergency Now Recruiting!

UK Building Icon Graphics

daymatthew968

iOS issue

Quick question on Pre-Hospital Clinics

Caolan753

Being Able to Invite People to Alliances

VICFire

Recent Activities

• Emergency Group -

Posted the thread 999 Emergency Now Recruiting!.

Thread
    999_EMERGENCY.png
    Hi there, we are The Official Emergency Group - UK Division. We are actively looking for members, management, and beyond for our growing alliance. We have active members from around the country and we’re on both the UK and US servers
  • daymatthew968 -

Replied to the thread UK Building Icon Graphics.

here is one i have, its not mine and i cant remember who made it. but credits to who ever did :)
  • Kieran -

There is already a met police one somewhere, pretty sure it's on this thread
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked Caolan753’s post in the thread Quick question on Pre-Hospital Clinics.

Like (Post)
    They count as both rescue/ambulance stations and 1 hospital just like a fire station with a Ambo expansion counts as 1 fire station and 1 Ambo station.
  • manfromcny -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Being Able to Invite People to Alliances.

Like (Post)
    I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. You can recruit others by using the forums to gain some interest. People will join your alliance if they like the look of it and there isn't a need to invite people with a button. If you wish to get your…
  • ChrisB -

Liked andy73’s post in the thread iOS issue.

Like (Post)
    Firstly a hello from me as this is my first post here. There is what appears to be issues surrounding iOS devices, I personally use an iPhone during the day to play and am constantly getting kicked out of the window I’m in or: the game is refreshing,…
  • Owen_Reuby -

Now follows Whitchit.

Follow
  • Owen_Reuby -

Can we please have a Met Police building template.
  • andy73 -

Posted the thread iOS issue.

Thread
    Firstly a hello from me as this is my first post here. There is what appears to be issues surrounding iOS devices, I personally use an iPhone during the day to play and am constantly getting kicked out of the window I’m in or: the game is refreshing,…