Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Help! I didn't get the coins I purchased

Caolan753

Transferring Coins Across Accounts

Caolan753

Mall POI

Help needed!

Ryan Wen

Crew Carrier?

Ryan Wen

Recent Activities

• Caolan753 -

Replied to the thread Help! I didn't get the coins I purchased.

If you cant get a response from facebook try their support email, I got a response the same day when I contacted them at the start of the Uk version. support@shplay.de
  • Caolan753 -

Replied to the thread Transferring Coins Across Accounts.

Contact the devs to transfer purchased coins accross accounts, they will ask for proof of purchase I believe to transfer them accross.
  • VICFire -

I haven't experienced that before. Without knowing the answer, all I can recommend at this moment in time is to contact them via Facebook if you have an account as they also use that for queries.
  • StephanieM -

OK, so i tried to send a conversation but it's asking for participants. I'm not sure who to send it to and when i put my screen name into it, it says i don't exist. I'm honestly lost
  • StephanieM -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Help! I didn't get the coins I purchased.

Like (Post)
    Please use the support channel within the app. Click the question mark on the bottom right, then the little speech bubble at the top to open a conversation with the developers who can assist you with your enquiry.
  • StephanieM -

Sorry i didn't know that was there. Thank you very much!
  • Petersen12 -

Posted the thread Mall POI.

Thread
    Does the Mall POI actually work?
  • VICFire -

Please use the support channel within the app. Click the question mark on the bottom right, then the little speech bubble at the top to open a conversation with the developers who can assist you with your enquiry.
  • StephanieM -

Posted the thread Help! I didn't get the coins I purchased.

Thread
    I purchased coins yesterday from the app on my phone, the purchase went through. I have the purchase reciept in my email, and the money has come out of my bank account. Does it take time to get my coins? I don't mind waiting but i'm a little concerned…