Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Rescues/Ambulances in Fire Stations

Moxie

ITA Graphics by Adam

SirHiggins

Airport Graphics Thread

TACRfan

UK HEMS Graphics

Bensmall20

Mission Spawning

Wizz

Recent Activities

• Moxie -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Rescues/Ambulances in Fire Stations.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Moxie: “Hello, I'd like to suggest being able to station a ambulance/rescue (whatever you want to call it) in a fire station. It would be more realistic and very helpful when making fire stations based off of real departments. Places like…
  • Moxie -

Replied to the thread Rescues/Ambulances in Fire Stations.

Oh thank you! I am very sorry, I am new to the game and only have small fire stations. I apologize for wasting your time, but thank you very much to bring this to my attention!
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Rescues/Ambulances in Fire Stations.

Quote from Moxie: “Hello, I'd like to suggest being able to station a ambulance/rescue (whatever you want to call it) in a fire station. It would be more realistic and very helpful when making fire stations based off of real departments. Places like…
  • Moxie -

Liked chp201’s post in the thread EARTHQUAKES.

Like (Post)
    I agree, the earthquake frequency has definitely taken a lot of the fun out of the game. They are completely taking over other calls and occur at an unrealistic frequency
  • Moxie -

Posted the thread Rescues/Ambulances in Fire Stations.

Thread
    Hello, I'd like to suggest being able to station a ambulance/rescue (whatever you want to call it) in a fire station. It would be more realistic and very helpful when making fire stations based off of real departments. Places like Los Angeles, California…
  • Grubber33270 -

Liked Caolan753’s post in the thread Hospital capacity.

Like (Post)
    Not going to happen in my opinion for the simple reason of this. My setup means I have over 60 hospitals around the Northwest and Yorkshire in the UK. They are all max level meaning I can treat about 1800 patients over 2/3 days. With what your saying my…
  • nickb722 -

Liked Peepio’s post in the thread Maintenance / Customizing vehicles.

Like (Post)
    A suggestion and a cool idea for the game would be to add a maintenance feature where you can add a service and maintenance warehouse to repair units, you have the miles thing for units so it would be a cool way to connect those two and add a use for the…
  • nickb722 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread EARTHQUAKES.

Like (Post)
    I did ask for them to be put on POI’s. I’ll ask again in a few days as I don’t want to nag
  • nickb722 -

Liked chp201’s post in the thread EARTHQUAKES.

Like (Post)
    I agree, the earthquake frequency has definitely taken a lot of the fun out of the game. They are completely taking over other calls and occur at an unrealistic frequency
  • nickb722 -

Liked EMTJObe’s post in the thread EARTHQUAKES.

Like (Post)
    Hello, Thanks for all you do Earthquake missions should be addressed. Resource hogs with minimal credits earned, I have to spend everything I make on other calls just to build enough hospitals to cover only my earthquake patieents. I generate about 10…