Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Moving from .com to .co.uk

TACRfan

Premium account ideas

Cleverless

UK Vehicle Graphics (Emergency Services)

Hospitals & Pt Flow

Mike G

Brush/Wildland in small stations

Wings

Recent Activities

• Usualrocket1 -

Liked WhiskyTangoFoxtrot’s post in the thread Moving from .com to .co.uk.

Like (Post)
    You made the decision to play Mission Chief US. Even if you built stations in the UK, nobody forced you to play Mission Chief US. It is an entirely different game you can't use properly to built UK Stations anyway as the apparatus is totally different.…
  • Kieran -

Liked Wings’s post in the thread Moving from .com to .co.uk.

Like (Post)
    It is ridiculous to think that you should get a transfer or reimbursement for coins or credits that you have spent in a different version of the game. You have already spent it - it buys you entertainment and you have already collected, you don't get to…
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Moving from .com to .co.uk.

As the above states. If you have any unspent coins, they may consider transferring them (not guaranteed) but they won’t be reimbursing players from one game to the other. They are separate platforms.
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked Kieran’s post in the thread UK Vehicle Graphics (Emergency Services).

Like (Post)
    Quote from K9j6R: “Hello Everyone... I Ask Very Politely If Anyone Could Please Create Some 'Generic Vehicle Graphics' Based On The Following: POLICE • Vauxhall Corsa (2019) - (White Unmarked) • Vauxhall Astra Estate (2019) - (White Unmarked) •…
  • Cleverless -

Replied to the thread Premium account ideas.

I will agree that we are not getting enough as premium members.
  • Cleverless -

Liked Grubber33270’s post in the thread Premium account ideas.

Like (Post)
    Just a couple of ideas for premium account perks. First off the turbo speed does not work for S***. Even when playing mobile I have over 780 fire stations If I let my calls rack up I can get that # to zero. If I play all day. The timing for calls is not…
  • Grubber33270 -

Posted the thread Premium account ideas.

Thread
    Just a couple of ideas for premium account perks. First off the turbo speed does not work for S***. Even when playing mobile I have over 780 fire stations If I let my calls rack up I can get that # to zero. If I play all day. The timing for calls is not…
  • Kieran -

Replied to the thread UK Vehicle Graphics (Emergency Services).

Quote from K9j6R: “Hello Everyone... I Ask Very Politely If Anyone Could Please Create Some 'Generic Vehicle Graphics' Based On The Following: POLICE • Vauxhall Corsa (2019) - (White Unmarked) • Vauxhall Astra Estate (2019) - (White Unmarked) •…
  • tboltsiren2 -

Liked weeman_tuy’s post in the thread Towing Capabilities.

Like (Post)
    I would be nice to see rescue engines and type 6 etc. to be able to tow boats. Many departements do this.
  • tboltsiren2 -

Liked Fire1664Man’s post in the thread Brush/Wildland in small stations.

Like (Post)
    Many rural stations have brush units in their station . Doesn't seem necessary to upgrade to a large station to house a brush unit. Even if it's only a type 6 or 7 brush unit allowed in a small station (basically a utility truck with a small pump/tank)…