Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned State Your Game Issues/Complaints

DemonicJ

Armed Traffic Car ???

MCUK_user...

Differant Agencies

Interfacilities

BenjaminCrewz

Looking for an alliance

BenjaminCrewz

Recent Activities

• DemonicJ -

Replied to the thread State Your Game Issues/Complaints.

Quote from Wjordan14: “I wish there was a way to change the frequency for certain calls. I get more truck into house calls than regular auto accidents or medical calls. I also wish certain calls would stop spawning on interstates. Like why is there a…
  • DTservice -

Liked BenjaminCrewz’s post in the thread Fire Department Station pricing.

Like (Post)
    I made a quick Excel-like file on my Google drive to have an overview of expenses I'll have. I probably find some time to duplicate it, translate it and share it if there is some interest.
  • MCUK_user... -

Replied to the thread Armed Traffic Car ???.

Thanks for the input, however yes you guessed it I’m doing as realistic setups as possible. So with only 4 ARV’s operational on shift at a time I have to choose wisely in game and makes sense to stick with the games ARV’s rather then ATC.
  • rescue423 -

Posted the thread Differant Agencies.

Thread
    It would be cool to have an option that could be turned on/off in the dispatch center where you can assign buildings to different agencies. This would stop you from sending a vehicle from the transport police to something non-transport related and so on.…
  • rescue423 -

Liked Mike G’s post in the thread Interfacilities.

Like (Post)
    I'd like to see IFT's expanded to include transfers from random hospital to random hospital, and random clinic to random hospital, rather than just clinic to closest hospital.
  • Dsallis1992 -

Police side is what I’m slowing focusing on. Still loads of upgrading across the board though.
  • Dsallis1992 -

I would still say keep 1 ARV and 1 ATC. Covers armed response staff as well as traffic then. my usual setup for a station is 1x ARV 1x Traffic Car 1x ATC 2xDSU And the Rest IRVs. I know that’s not completely realistic to real stations but covers all…
  • Dsallis1992 -

In fact bud your spot on. I didn’t even realise it was a max crew of 2. normal ARVs can have more.
  • BenjaminCrewz -

Replied to the thread Interfacilities.

Quote from Mike G: “I'd like to see IFT's expanded to include transfers from random hospital to random hospital, and random clinic to random hospital, rather than just clinic to closest hospital. ” I totally agree with this, using the Hospital POI.…
  • BenjaminCrewz -

Replied to the thread Looking for an alliance.

Quote from WinWin: “Yea, for everyone’s future reference, you should go to the alliance forum recruitment pages because the alliance admins and co-admins tell you all about the alliance and rules there.