Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Halloween event

StuartA1984

Global Taskforce Recruitment

Zander9503

Global Taskforce

Ambulance app

gorilla

Buy hemp flowers

Recent Activities

• StuartA1984 -

Replied to the thread Halloween event.

I am wondering the same on the collection of Pumpkins. Didnt they used to Mark it was a Halloween mission.
  • Alctw10 -

Posted the thread Halloween event.

Thread
    Last time we had an event where you collect items from missions I seem to remember we didn't actually get anything.. I may be wrong. What is the aim with collecting pumpkins? Do we actually get anything?
  • Alctw10 -

Liked gorilla’s post in the thread Ambulance app.

Like (Post)
    I don't see the point in extra apps just for a different colour for the game. Really was the police one needed? And is an ambulance one actually needed? All 3 would feed into same servers anyway. Would have made more sense to have the options in the…
  • Zander9503 -

Replied to the thread Global Taskforce Recruitment.

My bad if someone could delete this thread that would be amazing accidentally put it in the wrong server, meant to be in the US
  • Zander9503 -

Posted the thread Global Taskforce.

Thread
    Hello! Global Taskforce is looking for new members to help us rise through the ranks and become one of the best alliances in Mission Chief. We are active, always doing our best, and alliance events everyday! We are looking for people from all over the…
  • gorilla -

Replied to the thread Ambulance app.

I don't see the point in extra apps just for a different colour for the game. Really was the police one needed? And is an ambulance one actually needed? All 3 would feed into same servers anyway. Would have made more sense to have the options in the…
  • larrymark -

Posted the thread Buy hemp flowers.

Thread
    hemp buds for sale uk, cheap hemp flower uk, legal hemp buds uk, buy hemp buds uk, tooty fruity weed, acdc cbd, best legal buds, hemp flower distributor, online weed shop Europe, female hemp buds for sale uk, order hemp flower online, amnesia cbd review,…
  • larrymark -

Posted the thread Buy CBD hemp wholesale.

Thread
    Buy Weed Online UK – Buy Cannabis Online UK and Get Free Shipping Our Shop is one of the best shops to buy weed online UK and to buy cannabis online UK without a medical card. We have quality top shelf strains of weed for sale UK. We offer free…
  • Whitchit -

Liked WinWin’s post in the thread Suggestion.

Like (Post)
    To clarify things, you can name your posts whatever you want as long as it’s appropriate and not offensive. It’s just, when other community members like me read the posts you create it can be confusing or just be ignored because there are…
  • Whitchit -

Liked BenjaminCrewz’s post in the thread Suggestion.

Like (Post)
    I'm not impersonating a moderator but I strongly suggest you to not use "Suggestion" as a topic title. If you create 3 topics with the same title. How can we all figure out witch one is about what ? :D