Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

transfer limits

Address's are down

b17pineapple

Turning off Certain Call type

Grubber33270

Officer down mission icon

TACRfan

Acid burns mission (assault variant)

TACRfan

Recent Activities

• StuartA1984 -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Lagging/Server Crashes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kieran: “I have an account on Leitstellenspiel, MCUS and MCUK, and especially on LS, have been experiencing severe lag. I really now feel, particularly with the UK version, that the developers don't bother at all, with no new expansions and…
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked PiGuy6248’s post in the thread Alliance's.

Like (Post)
    The largest alliance (I believe) in the game has over 4,000 members. Some people do not want to be in an alliance that big, and would rather be in one with less than 100 members. Some alliances only accept users from a certain region; others are global.…
  • manfromcny -

Posted the thread transfer limits.

Thread
    another suggestion about transfers- it would be nice if the fire departments and police departments had seperate transfer limits
  • b17pineapple -

Replied to the thread Address's are down.

I sometimes have similar issues when I am playing at my college with less reliable internet. I think it is just the game choosing to prioritize other functions instead of having to load in the addresses. When ever I play at home with better connection I…
  • Mcdevittd24 -

Replied to the thread Address's are down.

Looks like it's fixed and working on my end!
  • Ntfdreddish20 -

Liked wings203’s post in the thread Alliance's.

Like (Post)
    Couldn't agree more - options are there for players, just like there are dozens of car manufacturers and types. People like different things. Some like things run a certain way, some prefer a smaller group over a large group, the list goes on... Minor…
  • Ntfdreddish20 -

Liked PiGuy6248’s post in the thread Alliance's.

Like (Post)
    The largest alliance (I believe) in the game has over 4,000 members. Some people do not want to be in an alliance that big, and would rather be in one with less than 100 members. Some alliances only accept users from a certain region; others are global.…
  • Grubber33270 -

Replied to the thread Turning off Certain Call type.

I was aware of that also. I am asking if this is something that has been looked at this was brought up a while back for the possibility of this happening.
  • wings203 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Officer down mission icon.

Like (Post)
    I have asked for it to be changed
  • wings203 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Acid burns mission (assault variant).

Like (Post)
    I have asked for it to be changed