Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Building Collapse Adjustments

TACRfan

Fire Helicopter

TACRfan

New Stadium POI's

Probability of getting calls

SirHiggins

Clicking an Alarm & Response to instantly dispatch

Wizz

Recent Activities

• JebbyJnr -

Liked SirHiggins’s post in the thread POI.

Like (Post)
    Any chance for shaping up the POI management? Like displaying somewhere how many and what type you've placed, filterint them on map by type? cheers.
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Building Collapse Adjustments.

Like (Post)
    I've got two suggestions in here for how to make building collapses slightly better. 1) Reduce the time to complete the partial building collapse. If you send the minimum required units then the time to complete is about 45 minutes. I'm sure I'm not the…
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Building Collapse Adjustments.

Like (Post)
    I’ll see what I can do
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Building Collapse Adjustments.

• TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Fire Helicopter.

If helicopters were to be added, they would be added as there own entity and whilst not being required for missions they would provide bonuses to those who use them. In regards to them being used in the UK. Most utility companies and some private…
  • KieranWood -

Like (Post)
    I've got two suggestions in here for how to make building collapses slightly better. 1) Reduce the time to complete the partial building collapse. If you send the minimum required units then the time to complete is about 45 minutes. I'm sure I'm not the…
  • KieranWood -

Liked Jackd_175’s post in the thread Fire Helicopter.

Like (Post)
    Only issue is see with this is some countries, like the UK, do not have firefighting helicopters, and instead rely on military aircraft to sling buckets under them. So an option to disable the need for Fire helicopters in areas where the Fire…
  • CptSteel -

Like (Post)
  • rescuenut93 -

Maybe a bucket heli could be made as an extension or hanger where we can name it ourselves?
  • Jackd_175 -

Only issue is see with this is some countries, like the UK, do not have firefighting helicopters, and instead rely on military aircraft to sling buckets under them. So an option to disable the need for Fire helicopters in areas where the Fire…