Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

alliance vehicles

SirHiggins

Alliance Member Buildings Missing

House Fire Mission

TACRfan

New York Service Stations Map (FDNY&EMS/PDNY/Hospitals)

Allow the forestry trucks to do the following missions;

Recent Activities

• wings203 -

Liked JVolunteer47’s post in the thread New POI - Nursing Homes/Assisted Living.

Like (Post)
    I would like to see a nursing home or assisted living, or both, POI created. These POI's would be incredibly flexible for the calls they could produce. Obviously, any EMS call could spawn there, but also fire calls, which would open up the possibility…
  • wings203 -

Liked Buggs’s post in the thread Sheriff Units.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone! A kinda short update, The sheriff units are now capable of patrolling and transporting prisoners. As a quick note, transport admins can not cancel sheriff prisoner-transports yet, I've informed the devs about this, I'll post an update…
  • SirHiggins -

Replied to the thread alliance vehicles.

Quote from TACRfan: “This all dpends what graphics they are using. If its a graphic pack you cant see it i believe but if they assign individual graphics then they will show up ” Negative, happens with both -if happens, but sometimes yes-no-half ....
  • joker15x -

Posted the thread Alliance Member Buildings Missing.

Thread
    When is this gonna be fixed? This happened twice now and is kind of annoying at times. Is it known what is causing it?
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread alliance vehicles.

This all dpends what graphics they are using. If its a graphic pack you cant see it i believe but if they assign individual graphics then they will show up
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread House Fire Mission.

Burns and plastics is quite a good idea, ill note it down
  • Barake -

Liked Buggs’s post in the thread Diffirence between police unit and sheriff.

Like (Post)
    Hey, We've suggested some changes to the sheriff unit after seeing the community feedback, will let you guys know when the changes are coming out. Stay Safe! Buggs
  • TackleToWin -

Posted the thread New York Service Stations Map (FDNY&EMS/PDNY/Hospitals).

Thread
    Good evening. After a lot of work and research I finally came up with this maps, be aware all of them still need a lot of rework and etc. Feel free to let me know about missing stations or stations that do not exist anymore. Keep in mind, FDNY names…
  • WinWin -

Liked Barake’s post in the thread Allow the forestry trucks to do the following missions;.

Like (Post)
    Burning grass Burning leaves Bale of straw fire little field fire brush pile barn fire large field fire Straw bale stack on fire BBQ fire On a side note, having a pumper tanker show up to a riot would be a good force multiplier for the cops. :D :D
  • Kieran -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Anniversary Update.

Like (Post)
    All ambulance services have crew carriers as it was part of the national purchase by NARU. The reason no mission is requiring RPU at the moment is because all RPU mission require a POI and at this stage no existing missions have been update yet