Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Multiple Control Centres

Whitchit

Chat @‘s

KBOE2

Fly car's

POI missions spawning in random area

Franks Graphics

Recent Activities

• Whitchit -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread RRV's at Amb Expansion.

Like (Post)
    Some very exciting stuff planned for medical by someone who works on the frontline in the NHS. It will be good when it gets implemented. Not sure when though because as I’m sure you can all appreciate, with him working on the front line, this game is…
  • Whitchit -

Replied to the thread Multiple Control Centres.

• Whitchit -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Custom Graphics not uploading properly.

Like (Post)
    They are aware and are working to fix this issue
  • KBOE2 -

Replied to the thread Chat @‘s.

The only role mentions are @admin and @all. I know that there are some restrictions like what characters may come after the mention but I'm only on mobile so I can't have a look at the source code. I think there must be a comma or a space behind the…
  • Usualrocket1 -

Posted the thread Fly car's.

Thread
    I was under the impression that fly cars could completely treat patients that didn't need transport but I always seem to have to send an ambulance to finish a call even when it doesn't end up transporting
  • EMS-Medic -

Liked Missionchief17’s post in the thread Improvements.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on here so I apologize in advance if these points have already been brought up. (1) ability to have push notifications for @adminadmin @adminfinance @admineducation @admintransportation and…
  • Buggs -

Liked Missionchief17’s post in the thread Improvements.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on here so I apologize in advance if these points have already been brought up. (1) ability to have push notifications for @adminadmin @adminfinance @admineducation @admintransportation and…
  • Missionchief17 -

Quote from Grubber33270: “you can chat at any of the your members in chat. if they recently posted something just to the right of there name you click that and it @'s said Member ” I know that but @admin is a thing and so is @all. I was wondering if…
  • Grubber33270 -

you can chat at any of the your members in chat. if they recently posted something just to the right of there name you click that and it @'s said Member