Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hello from a noob

Some Icons i have made

B.Drysdale

Mission Customization

WFPDChief1400

Incident note check mark always on

Kieran

New unit

Wizz

Recent Activities

• Thruster -

Posted the thread Hello from a noob.

Thread
    G'day everyone! Unbelievably only a few weeks ago I was thinking an idea such as this, would be an awesome game. And here it is! I'm a struggler when it comes to computer things, so I will no doubt struggle at times. Also due to RL I won't get a chance…
  • B.Drysdale -

Replied to the thread Some Icons i have made.

EMAS Logo done Lancs Fire & NWAS Joint done about the training unfortunately cant find a logo that would be used for it but if you need anything please do reply and ill respond soon
  • B.Drysdale -

Liked StuartA1984’s post in the thread Some Icons i have made.

Like (Post)
    please could i get one for Lancs fire and Northwest ambulance joint like you have done with the GMFRS. and also a dedicate Lancs fire training school. there is really no rush for these. thanks
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked WFPDChief1400’s post in the thread Mission Customization.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jong2000: “I haven’t set POI’s for anything, I just did had a mission tree in the road it doesn’t work for me. Also trying to figure out how does a gas leak turn into a road accident? ” Gas leak in this sense is referring to a fuel spill.
  • WFPDChief1400 -

Replied to the thread Mission Customization.

Quote from Jong2000: “I haven’t set POI’s for anything, I just did had a mission tree in the road it doesn’t work for me. Also trying to figure out how does a gas leak turn into a road accident? ” Gas leak in this sense is referring to a fuel spill.
  • Jong2000 -

Replied to the thread Mission Customization.

I haven’t set POI’s for anything, I just did had a mission tree in the road it doesn’t work for me. Also trying to figure out how does a gas leak turn into a road accident?
  • Kieran -

Replied to the thread Incident note check mark always on.

• Kieran -

Liked sanbels’s post in the thread Incident note check mark always on.

Like (Post)
    Hey, If I share a mission, I post a message in the alliance chat, but I forget sometimes to put the check mark on (I'm from another game where it is) So my suggestion is to put the incident note check mark always on.
  • Alvinetje -

Liked sanbels’s post in the thread Incident note check mark always on.

Like (Post)
    Hey, If I share a mission, I post a message in the alliance chat, but I forget sometimes to put the check mark on (I'm from another game where it is) So my suggestion is to put the incident note check mark always on.
  • sanbels -

Posted the thread Incident note check mark always on.

Thread