Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cant load

TACRfan

App down

TACRfan

Missing calls/alliance stations

TACRfan

Brand New Alliance - Introducing MisCHEIF UK!

Alliance Recruiting

PyroNut31

Recent Activities

• TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Cant load.

Is anyone still having issues as I can’t seem to reproduce them
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread App down.

• TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Missing calls/alliance stations.

I have noticed that sometimes my units will go invisible and that they seem to freeze when I’m offline. I have asked them to investigate these issues as there is definitely something going on behind the scenes
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Liked Pommy Granate’s post in the thread New Appliance Suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Heyo! Been a while since I made my last suggestion, but I hope this isn't too drastic and is doable :)) Please excuse any errors or repeats in my writing. Been a while :D I propose the newest and latest combination vehicle for MissionChief US, Hazmat / BA…
  • Rezin -

Posted the thread Brand New Alliance - Introducing MisCHEIF UK!.

Thread
    Introducing a Brand New Alliance for UK players! MisCHEIF UK! This alliance intends to be a laid back, take it easy, alliance where you can enjoy the game without restrictions of anyone taking it too seriously! It is a game at the end of the…
  • camokieren -

Liked Alctw10’s post in the thread RNLI and HM Coastgaurd.

Like (Post)
    If they are implemented I'll be happy to assist with the mission types and resources required. (current serving coastguard :) )
  • Sanfran30 -

Posted the thread App down.

Thread
    - The app and online have been down for some time for all of my alliance but me anyone else having this issue as well. And does anyone know what's going on did they have problems with the server when fixing it?
  • TheITLogre -

Replied to the thread Cant load.

I go to MissionChief.com and it comes up with some German server error. Anyone have any ideas of what I can do to play?
  • PyroNut31 -

Replied to the thread Alliance Recruiting.

This would be an Idea, is having an option for the player to have his Username visible to people outside the alliance when inside of it. This would allow people to decide for themselves. Wonder if the development team would agree in putting that…
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked wings203’s post in the thread Technical Bays.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunately none of your vehicles would really be classified as an 'emergency vehicle'. They're all more like the aftermath of a scene, like the coroner example that has been suggested in the past. This is primarily an emergency response management…