Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

recurit

Ollie27

LSS Manager

KBOE2

- 999 Emergency NOW RECRUITING!!!!-

RNLI and HM Coastgaurd

Caolan753

Unit and Personnel transfers

rescuenut93

Recent Activities

• Ollie27 -

Replied to the thread recurit.

Very Much Indeed, We are actively recruiting members for our alliance, many major management roles available. If your willing to join let me know. ;)
  • KBOE2 -

Replied to the thread LSS Manager.

Thread: LSS Manager for missionchief Quote from Piet2001: “github.com/LSS-Manager/lss-manager-v3/wiki ” Please use the new docs in future: docs.lss-manager.de/en
  • Ollie27 -

Posted the thread - 999 Emergency NOW RECRUITING!!!!-.

Thread
    -999 Emergency- -Est 10/01/2020- -NOW RECRUITING!- MANY MAJOR MANAGEMENT ROLES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ALL AREAS OF THE UK & GLOBE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
    -Welcome to 999 Emergency- We are now recruiting players from all across the globe, experienced or not!
  • Alctw10 -

Replied to the thread LSS Manager.

• StuartA1984 -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Ambulance.

Like (Post)
    We do have plans in the pipelines for an upgraded ambulance simulation; however no implementation date has been set.
  • Caolan753 -

Replied to the thread RNLI and HM Coastgaurd.

For mountain rescue I used a small Ambulance station and assigned a mountain rescue graphics pack to it. I cant seem to upload the screenshot for some reason but when I can I will post it here
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Your station setup.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DFRS999: “Does anyone have any South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue vehicle graphics or is able to make them? ” This would be better asked in a graphics thread. This thread is for showing off your setup rather than graphics.
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Unit and Personnel transfers.

I haven't really had any issues with this myself. This is definitely an error. I'm sure a Mod or Admin can look into this.
  • DFRS999 -

Replied to the thread Vehicle Graphics.

Does anyone have or is able to make South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue vehicle graphics?
  • VICFire -

Replied to the thread Ambulance.

We do have plans in the pipelines for an upgraded ambulance simulation; however no implementation date has been set.