Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

UK HEMS Graphics

Bensmall20

Missions Spawning Over 10 Minutes Away -- FIXED -- Resolved by Setting Points of Interest

Caolan753

MICA Paramedics

DemonicJ

Pinned **NEW** Mission Suggestions

kiapolo2002

Suggestion

WinWin

Recent Activities

• Bensmall20 -

Replied to the thread UK HEMS Graphics.

• MCUK_user... -

Liked Bensmall20’s post in the thread UK HEMS Graphics.

Like (Post)
    So, I have finally completed all the HEMS Graphics in the UK apart from the Scottish Air Ambulance and Northern Ireland Air Ambulance. I also have not done several others as someone else has already made them previously
  • MCUK_user... -

Replied to the thread UK HEMS Graphics.

What’s the plan now then ? Past helicopters...(fleet spares) I use your SAS spare often based on real time assignments.
  • Realjessey -

Like (Post)
    So, I have finally completed all the HEMS Graphics in the UK apart from the Scottish Air Ambulance and Northern Ireland Air Ambulance. I also have not done several others as someone else has already made them previously
  • Realjessey -

Liked DerbysFire1’s post in the thread UK Vehicle Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Cheshire's ALP - Based at Chester Fire Station CFRSALP.pngezgif-4-840893b34a3d.png
  • Benplunkett1503 -

Like (Post)
  • Also if stations are less than 2km or 1.25 miles aprox. It will trigger the anticheat pushing the mission spawn further and further away from your buildings.
  • DemonicJ -

Replied to the thread MICA Paramedics.

• VICFire -

Replied to the thread MICA Paramedics.

Just to point out, critical care is much much different to BLS so for MICA you'd be looking exclusive for critical care rather than BLS.
  • DemonicJ -

Posted the thread MICA Paramedics.

Thread
    Work the same as Critical Care on the UK server or ALS from the US server