Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pumper Tanker

soccerman174

Maintenance Center/Warehouse

rescuenut93

Pizza’s Patrol Cars

ElonMuskMinusTheIQ

Crew Carrier

Wizz

Sell icon for units

Recent Activities

• soccerman174 -

Replied to the thread Pumper Tanker.

Someone in the comments on the original facebook post advised it is working as a water tanker and heavy rescue currently.
  • Grubber33270 -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Pumper Tanker.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, This has been sent to the Devs and hoping to have this cleared up soon so this unit can function properly. Thanks, Rescue
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Maintenance Center/Warehouse.

Please bring this up in a new topic instead of bumping an old thread from a year ago. :thumbup: Thanks! Rescue
  • rescuenut93 -

Hey guys, This has been sent to the Devs and hoping to have this cleared up soon so this unit can function properly. Thanks, Rescue
  • Runnerchip08 -

Wrote a comment on ElonMuskMinusTheIQ’s wall.

Wall Comment
    depending on if you want old school crown vics or new chargers
  • Runnerchip08 -

Wrote a comment on ElonMuskMinusTheIQ’s wall.

Wall Comment
    theres a chance i can get you real life graphics into the game for CHP
  • Runnerchip08 -

Liked MrRevDude’s post in the thread Maintenance Center/Warehouse.

Like (Post)
    I was thinking to help make the game more realistic. Is having a Maintenance Building to provide standard maintenance and repairs on units as they get higher mileage. This would give us an option to put them in reserves, and buy new units. This…
  • ElonMuskMinusTheIQ -

Replied to the thread Pizza’s Patrol Cars.

Know this is dead but worth a shot @Pizzabob23 any chance of a CHP Explorer,And a few others.
  • Zreti345 -

Liked Grubber33270’s post in the thread Pumper Tanker.

Like (Post)
    I just sent a Pumper Tanker on a call that required 2 Fire trucks. It still stated I needed to send a 2nd truck when I had another onscene? It appears to only act as an Tanker?
  • Grubber33270 -

I just sent a Pumper Tanker on a call that required 2 Fire trucks. It still stated I needed to send a 2nd truck when I had another onscene? It appears to only act as an Tanker?