Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gorilla -

Replied to the thread Ongoing Lag Issues.

So now report it here.... In replies from the team been told the German version was moves to the server that all other versions are now own, which given there are issues with was an extremely stupid thing to do as the lag problems haven't been…
  • Kieran -

Liked gorilla’s post in the thread Lagging/Server Crashes.

Like (Post)
    Told them earlier today the fix is simple, get a server that can handle the demand placed on it by the game, until then any other changes are pointless
  • EMS-Medic -

Posted the thread Radio NOT Showing Pending Transports.

Thread
    Good Afternoon, The game has stopped alerted in the "Radio" to Pending Transports. Attachment #1 - Shows Pending Transports in Mission Attachment #2 - Shows Radio showing NO Pending Transports Attachment #3 - Shows Radio with Alliance Radio on,…
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Lagging/Server Crashes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from smokediver911: “I´m sorry if I come across a bit harsh sometimes, obviously have no intention to blow off steam at you Mods-it´s just kinda hard to see things we are concerned about passed on to them, mostly because of the lack of…
  • wings203 -

On the U.S. version, I dispatch units to a mission but the mission stays red for some time as if I haven't sent anything. Sometimes a refresh of the page is necessary for it to update to the yellow icon. This has been on and off for several days now... ||
  • gorilla -

Replied to the thread Lagging/Server Crashes.

Told them earlier today the fix is simple, get a server that can handle the demand placed on it by the game, until then any other changes are pointless
  • TACRfan -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Lagging/Server Crashes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from smokediver911: “I´m sorry if I come across a bit harsh sometimes, obviously have no intention to blow off steam at you Mods-it´s just kinda hard to see things we are concerned about passed on to them, mostly because of the lack of…
  • VICFire -

• smokediver911 -

I´m sorry if I come across a bit harsh sometimes, obviously have no intention to blow off steam at you Mods-it´s just kinda hard to see things we are concerned about passed on to them, mostly because of the lack of transparancy on the Dev-Side...
  • VICFire -

Quote from smokediver911: “Quote from VICFire: “I would really appreciate if you're using the app if you could directly inform the developers through the app itself. I did ask them regarding issues and they said they hadn't been made aware of them…
  • smokediver911 -

Quote from VICFire: “I would really appreciate if you're using the app if you could directly inform the developers through the app itself. I did ask them regarding issues and they said they hadn't been made aware of them previously so any time this…
  • smokediver911 -

Liked ffshinault’s post in the thread MIDWEST FIRE AND POLICE.

Like (Post)
    Midwest Fire & Police Welcome to the Midwest, FIRE, POLICE, and EMS - Currently ranked #3 in earned credits and have over 60 players with over 1 million credits. - Our primary Goal is to is to play mission chief meet new people from both sides…
  • Wizz -

On US & UK, when you send units it doesn't' do anything, doesn't show you've send units and the radio doesn't say "XXXX responding". To see the information and/or see them moving on the map you have the reload the website.
  • Tony1975 -

this has been going in for days im uk server
  • TACRfan -

Liked Ntfdreddish20’s post in the thread Coins not being applied.

Like (Post)
    Thanks everyone who helped i did finally receive all coins appreciate you all helping out have a good day !
  • VICFire -

Posted the thread Ongoing Lag Issues.

Thread
    Good afternoon, First of all I'd like to apologise on behalf of the Missionchief team that players are experiencing lag recently. I have been in contact with the development team to make them aware of the ongoing issues that we are facing. They have…
  • SSkoradal -

Replied to the thread Guardian Rescue Service want YOU!.

Always look on the bright side of life We at Guardian Rescue Service have enough lights to brighten your day! apply now!
  • Ntfdreddish20 -

Replied to the thread Coins not being applied.

Thanks everyone who helped i did finally receive all coins appreciate you all helping out have a good day !
  • Ntfdreddish20 -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Coins not being applied.

Like (Post)
    Can I get your in-game name and confirm the version of the game you're playing and I'll try to contact the devs directly myself.
  • TACRfan -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread More realism suggestions.

Like (Post)
    I'll reply generally for you. 1. Water ladder and dual purpose ladder are the same thing, just different names. Feel free to change the name of the unit for your own purposes if you require it. Norfolk are trialing a 9 crew pump and Scotland have 10…