Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whitchit -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread RRV's at Amb Expansion.

Like (Post)
    Some very exciting stuff planned for medical by someone who works on the frontline in the NHS. It will be good when it gets implemented. Not sure when though because as I’m sure you can all appreciate, with him working on the front line, this game is…
  • Whitchit -

Replied to the thread Multiple Control Centres.

• Whitchit -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Custom Graphics not uploading properly.

Like (Post)
    They are aware and are working to fix this issue
  • KBOE2 -

Replied to the thread Chat @‘s.

The only role mentions are @admin and @all. I know that there are some restrictions like what characters may come after the mention but I'm only on mobile so I can't have a look at the source code. I think there must be a comma or a space behind the…
  • Usualrocket1 -

Posted the thread Fly car's.

Thread
    I was under the impression that fly cars could completely treat patients that didn't need transport but I always seem to have to send an ambulance to finish a call even when it doesn't end up transporting
  • EMS-Medic -

Liked Missionchief17’s post in the thread Improvements.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on here so I apologize in advance if these points have already been brought up. (1) ability to have push notifications for @adminadmin @adminfinance @admineducation @admintransportation and…
  • Buggs -

Liked Missionchief17’s post in the thread Improvements.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on here so I apologize in advance if these points have already been brought up. (1) ability to have push notifications for @adminadmin @adminfinance @admineducation @admintransportation and…
  • Missionchief17 -

Quote from Grubber33270: “you can chat at any of the your members in chat. if they recently posted something just to the right of there name you click that and it @'s said Member ” I know that but @admin is a thing and so is @all. I was wondering if…
  • Grubber33270 -

you can chat at any of the your members in chat. if they recently posted something just to the right of there name you click that and it @'s said Member
  • Missionchief17 -

Posted the thread Chat @‘s.

Thread
    So @admin is a thing in game chat but are there others? I thought there was also @admineducation and such but those don’t seem to work. Just wondering what the other @‘s are
  • Petersen12 -

Posted the thread POI missions spawning in random area.

Thread
    POI missions like power plant fire, car in river spawn in the middle of a residential area. I checked my POIs and I dont use other alliance POIs. Why does this happen?
  • Kieran -

Liked Frank999uk’s post in the thread Franks Graphics.

Like (Post)
    I’ve been creating Graphics for a while but thought id start sharing them. So here’s a Jaguar XE-S unmarked based off a Senior Fire Officers Car in Scotland
  • Frank999uk -

Posted the thread Franks Graphics.

Thread
    I’ve been creating Graphics for a while but thought id start sharing them. So here’s a Jaguar XE-S unmarked based off a Senior Fire Officers Car in Scotland
  • Grubber33270 -

Replied to the thread Sinking boat.

I do have that checked also do you want a screen shot of that?
  • TACRfan -

Hmm ok. Make sure the option that says “Use own POI’s” is ticked
  • Grubber33270 -

Here is my Toledo dispatch center. The game really goes off of POI's set by anyone from the game? Could that be adjusted to maybe just member of your alliance? Or your friends list something like that? Possibly could help with the leg issue I think.
  • Bjoseph87 -

Posted the thread Coin screen is blank..

Thread
    when i click on coins the screen is blank. I am on mobile us version.
  • Grubber33270 -

Replied to the thread Map Broken?.

Mine appears to be normal. On mobile version
  • Boyscoutews -

Posted the thread Map Broken?.

Thread
    Went to get on today, are the maps down or something? because i now have the standard base map no matter what is done