Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Barake -

Replied to the thread Hospital capacity.

Quote from Caolan753: “Not going to happen in my opinion for the simple reason of this. My setup means I have over 60 hospitals around the Northwest and Yorkshire in the UK. They are all max level meaning I can treat about 1800 patients over 2/3 days.…
  • Barake -

Replied to the thread Moving apparatus.

Not that I am aware of when it comes to transfers. Moving apparatus to a staging area is a different set of rules and you can interact with the units then.
  • Barake -

Replied to the thread Are Dispatch Centers Broken?.

Quote from Caolan753: “It's a bug. I get it all the time where big missions spawn that need ambos and police despite then being in their own coverage area. @TACRfan Is this bug being looked at by the Devs or will it be fixed as its a little…
  • GaithersburgPD. -

• Caolan753 -

It's a bug. I get it all the time where big missions spawn that need ambos and police despite then being in their own coverage area. @TACRfan Is this bug being looked at by the Devs or will it be fixed as its a little annoying.
  • Dsallis1992 -

Replied to the thread App down.

Seem to be having issues with my app too. Tried all the usual things but nothing. It doesn’t have the tabs at the bottom where you can go between buildings, Missions etc. Only a grey area at the bottom of the screen. Also no. Vehicles are showing on…
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread POIs suddenly not being saved or displayed.

Like (Post)
    In the top right of the map, there will be a layers icon. If you click on that, it'll reveal an option to show POIs which will then reveal all to you.
  • VICFire -

Replied to the thread POIs suddenly not being saved or displayed.

In the top right of the map, there will be a layers icon. If you click on that, it'll reveal an option to show POIs which will then reveal all to you.
  • Alctw10 -

Liked GPrime’s post in the thread Critical Care Radio Call.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I think I would like to see a radio call go out if a medical call needs critical care, although the call doesn't upgrade per say, it would be good if there was a radio call like when fire calls upgrade as it would be easier to control in terms of…
  • Dargnot -

Posted the thread POIs suddenly not being saved or displayed.

Thread
    I used to have many POIs in my area. now suddenly they are all gone. When I try to set a new POI and hit save, it says it is saved. Yet it does not actually show up. See the screenshots below. This is when I save the…
  • GaithersburgPD. -

Posted the thread Are Dispatch Centers Broken?.

Thread
    Hey, I have been playing this game for almost a month, and I have a few questions. This post adds on to my last post. My understanding of dispatch centers is that when you assign buildings to them, the calls they get should be "lower level." Correct me…
  • Mark5 -

Posted the thread Mid-Atlantic Task Force.

Thread
    Mid-Atlantic Task Force is now recruiting!!! We are based out of Pennsylvania but are accepting requests from all 50 states. We are growing alliance. We use real station locations and try to keep units as realistic as possible. We look forward to…
  • Emergency Dispatch -

Replied to the thread Emergency Dispatch is Born!.

Emergency Dispatch is still recruiting players! We have also developed some new and outstanding features. Some of the features that you can expect to see are: -Fully functional website developed by our development team -Our very own Computer Aided
  • Emergency Dispatch UK -

Replied to the thread Emergency Dispatch is Born!.

Emergency Dispatch is still recruiting players! We have also developed some new and outstanding features. Some of the features that you can expect to see are: -Fully functional website developed by our development team -Our very own Computer Aided
  • Realjessey -

Like (Post)
    Hello, I think I would like to see a radio call go out if a medical call needs critical care, although the call doesn't upgrade per say, it would be good if there was a radio call like when fire calls upgrade as it would be easier to control in terms of…
  • StuartA1984 -

Like (Post)
  • GPrime -

Posted the thread Critical Care Radio Call.

Thread
  • SirHiggins -

Replied to the thread ITA Graphics by Adam.

Eerm... any comment, critic would be highly appreciated
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked Chief401A’s post in the thread Rescues/Ambulances in Fire Stations.

Like (Post)
    Not a waste of time. That’s why this forum exists. To help people learn the game.
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked Chief401A’s post in the thread Rescues/Ambulances in Fire Stations.

Like (Post)
    Not a waste of time. That’s why this forum exists. To help people learn the game.