Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alctw10 -

Liked Flexstar’s post in the thread Ambulance app.

Like (Post)
    I don't care about the apps, Or colour. But I want an easy way to switch from account to account. Without logging out and in again.
  • JMcMurry -

Posted the thread Nationwide Dispatch Service.

Thread
    NATIONWIDE DISPATCH SERVICE OPEN RECRUITMENT
    The Nationwide Dispatch Sevice (NDS) recently opened and is accepting applications for membership from new and veteran players. Come join one of the newest but most realistic Alliance that MissionChief has
  • Flexstar -

Replied to the thread Ambulance app.

I don't care about the apps, Or colour. But I want an easy way to switch from account to account. Without logging out and in again.
  • Woodymanuk -

Liked DemonicJ’s post in the thread First Responders Elite - Recruitment.

Like (Post)
    Join the team that is generating all the interest ;) A team that works together & is in the top 10 on both the UK & AU servers. With real emergency service members we are here to help you! Daily LSM's 1 - 1 training Recruitment Status [OPEN TO ALL
  • WinWin -

Replied to the thread Alliance Missions Only Show on for One Area on List.

sorry I count’d help. It’s probably a bug. Maybe it needs to get looked at by the devs.
  • Woodymanuk -

Posted the thread UK EMERGENCY ELITE - New Alliance -.

Thread
    board.missionchief.com/index.p…509139e2ff2fe3234fc2133ab UK EMERGENCY ELITE Our aim is to move up the league and build a great fun alliance that you are proud to be a part of, YES we are new but guess we all have to start somewhere. We are recruiting…
  • WinWin -

Liked gorilla’s post in the thread Ambulance app.

Like (Post)
    I don't see the point in extra apps just for a different colour for the game. Really was the police one needed? And is an ambulance one actually needed? All 3 would feed into same servers anyway. Would have made more sense to have the options in the…
  • WinWin -

Replied to the thread Global Taskforce Recruitment.

I believe you can delete this post yourself if you created it.
  • WinWin -

Liked cj-rvwilliams’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Electric Car Charger Fire Units Required: 6 Engines, 1 Battalion Chief, 1 Water Tanker (50%), 1 HazMat (60%) POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Electric Car Charging Port (NEW) Patients: 0-2 Prisoners: none Credit…
  • WinWin -

Replied to the thread Marine Units.

exactly. I get the point but, once I get to that area where that becomes a predicament, honestly, I’m fine jus paying for an extra station on the side. *cough cough, unlike wildland....
  • BenjaminCrewz -

Replied to the thread Marine Units.

Quote from Pappy: “OK but many coastal fire departments have a marine unit. The marine unit has a quarters which is often referred to as a firehouse, sometimes the firehouse also houses land units, sometimes not. But that quarters of the marine unit…
  • BenjaminCrewz -

Replied to the thread 2x Credit Events for Premium Members.

Quote from Wizz: “[...] But there is no "unfair" advantage, this isn't a player against player game, it's not a competition. (For the record I agree with you just point that out) ” Well, there is a competition : The overall players rankings. I can…
  • BenjaminCrewz -

Replied to the thread What about a redesign of graphic packs pages ?.

I think I get your point @DutchFireFighter . I already have a set of 428 hand crafted icons for covering all missions we have and beyond. I can't imagine duplicate several times the medical or police icons for each medical or police missions.
  • BenjaminCrewz -

Replied to the thread Suggestion.

Quote from Engine3: “what do you ean... its a suggestion???? ” Yes it is. And thanks for sharing this with us. But you made at least 3 topics with the same title. Which "Suggestion" topic is talking about call variety ? ;) Of course it's a suggestion,…
  • Kieran -

Liked StuartA1984’s post in the thread Alliance Stations Not Visible On Map.

Like (Post)
    not to have a go as not a mod. Rule of thumb is try not to activate old forums posts. See the attached posts from the app. This shows the building menu. Top right hand corner of the map section the drop pin icon.
  • cj-rvwilliams -

Replied to the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Name/Type of Mission: Electric Car Charger Fire Units Required: 6 Engines, 1 Battalion Chief, 1 Water Tanker (50%), 1 HazMat (60%) POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Electric Car Charging Port (NEW) Patients: 0-2 Prisoners: none Credit…
  • Tianes -

Wrote a comment on StuartA1984’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Sorry sir, im not trying to question an admin, i play on browser and there is no option for that feature to show other alliance members buildings
  • StuartA1984 -

Replied to the thread Alliance Stations Not Visible On Map.

not to have a go as not a mod. Rule of thumb is try not to activate old forums posts. See the attached posts from the app. This shows the building menu. Top right hand corner of the map section the drop pin icon.
  • Tianes -

Replied to the thread Alliance Stations Not Visible On Map.

Well, according your instructions, there is NO "Alliance Buildings: ON" feature. How do we see each others buildings to have members move closer? see the screen shot. Alliance menu screen shot