Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DerbysFire1 -

Liked DFRS999’s post in the thread Staging Area Glitch.

Like (Post)
    A couple of days ago, I sent a utility unit + boat trailer down to a staging area, and a few hours after stood them down from the staging area. Today I noticed that the boat trailers location was where the staging area was, but the boat trailer its self…
  • DerbysFire1 -

Replied to the thread Staging Area Glitch.

I had this glitch a couple of times as well.
  • Locke1280 -

Posted the thread Mission Graphic Packs.

Thread
    I need your opinion: What can be done better or what coul be combinated between different sets, or what do you not like at all and what do you like well. Thanks for your opinion. 1) missionchief.co.uk/mission_graphics/17 2)
  • DFRS999 -

Posted the thread Staging Area Glitch.

Thread
    A couple of days ago, I sent a utility unit + boat trailer down to a staging area, and a few hours after stood them down from the staging area. Today I noticed that the boat trailers location was where the staging area was, but the boat trailer its self…
  • Ryan Wen -

Replied to the thread Toronto Fire Apparatus Types.

Quote from SemperDeadly: “Quote from Ryan Wen: “Hey guys, if you hav been wondering about what fire engine does what. My son did a small video for fun in youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=5NkpR5E0Kaw&feature=youtu.be. Please show your support! Thanks! :) :) :)
  • DFRS999 -

Liked Caolan753’s post in the thread New Units.

Like (Post)
    The content designed was made by an ex dispatcher now paramedic who has experience in the field. The amount of work they have put into future updates really demonstrates that a lot of time was put into the new content. Yes this update was a bit rocks due…
  • DFRS999 -

Liked thomas1321’s post in the thread New Units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from COVID19: “Congrats on the update, UK server, but it sure looks like it doesn't change anything for EMS focused players at all and all those things about Hospitals and training hospital staff, etc. What a let down lol ” The UK team have…
  • DFRS999 -

Liked Kieran’s post in the thread New Units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from COVID19: “Congrats on the update, UK server, but it sure looks like it doesn't change anything for EMS focused players at all and all those things about Hospitals and training hospital staff, etc. What a let down lol ” Not sure if you…
  • DFRS999 -

Liked wings203’s post in the thread Rescue-Pumpers.

Like (Post)
    I see why you would want such a unit, but I also see why it is highly unlikely to be implemented :D Several discussions over the months have brought up combination units. As previously said... We are lucky to see two 'unit types' combined, let alone…
  • DFRS999 -

Liked SemperDeadly’s post in the thread Rescue-Pumpers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Wizz: “I'm going against this, we're lucky as it is that we got the Pumper Tanker as that's deemed as OP as it is, let alone this. I also haven't seen this "TRIPLE" combo before, therefore I'm not quite sure I like this…
  • Fire1664Man -

Liked Grubber33270’s post in the thread Fire Station Price Cap?.

Like (Post)
    I purchase coins for this exact reason and only use them for station builds. I build the Station with coins, and upgrade with credits. I know this is exactly what they want so they can get money for the game. but the way I see it its the only way to get…
  • Fire1664Man -

Liked Zaine616’s post in the thread Reduce the cost of stations.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Usualrocket1: “Quote from Zaine616: “Quote from Peepio: “So I am building both the San Diego Fire and New York fire, I just started the new york fire and I find it so dumb that I have to pay 200K for a small station just to get one…
  • Fire1664Man -

Liked Zaine616’s post in the thread Reduce the cost of stations.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Peepio: “So I am building both the San Diego Fire and New York fire, I just started the new york fire and I find it so dumb that I have to pay 200K for a small station just to get one engine company Literally there are stations that have one…
  • Fire1664Man -

Liked Peepio’s post in the thread Reduce the cost of stations.

Like (Post)
    So I am building both the San Diego Fire and New York fire, I just started the new york fire and I find it so dumb that I have to pay 200K for a small station just to get one engine company Literally there are stations that have one engine.... and now I…
  • Wizz -

Replied to the thread Rescue-Pumpers.

Quote from SemperDeadly: “Quote from Wizz: “I'm going against this, we're lucky as it is that we got the Pumper Tanker as that's deemed as OP as it is, let alone this. I also haven't seen this "TRIPLE" combo before, therefore I'm not quite sure I…
  • DFRS999 -

Replied to the thread Pumper Tanker as starte vehicle.

Quote from emergency: “I suggest that the Pumper Tanker is a starting vehicle for Fire Stations (114.000 Credits) and Small Fire Stations (64.000 Credits). Edit: Could anybody put it in the missionchief.com (US) board?^^ ” This would make sense, as…
  • DFRS999 -

Liked emergency’s post in the thread Pumper Tanker as starte vehicle.

Like (Post)
    I suggest that the Pumper Tanker is a starting vehicle for Fire Stations (114.000 Credits) and Small Fire Stations (64.000 Credits). Edit: Could anybody put it in the missionchief.com (US) board?^^
  • wings203 -

Liked tylernelson224’s post in the thread Last seen/sign in date.

Like (Post)
    This is for the alliance admin. It would be extremely helpful to have a section in the members list that would show the last time each member signed into the game. This would be extremely helpful in determining how long members have been inactive, as…
  • wings203 -

Replied to the thread Rescue-Pumpers.

I see why you would want such a unit, but I also see why it is highly unlikely to be implemented :D Several discussions over the months have brought up combination units. As previously said... We are lucky to see two 'unit types' combined, let alone…