Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whitchit -

Liked Wizz’s post in the thread Questions for anyone with knowledge of the LAFD and LACoFD.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Whitchit: “I'm working on building up the LAFD and LACoFD at the moment, and have a couple of queries relating to apparatus: LAFD - I know they use "Triples" for their Engine Companies and then 200-Series Pumps for their Light Companies,…
  • Wizz -

Liked Caolan753’s post in the thread Realistic Fire Station Crewing.

Like (Post)
    would we get the option to auto crew vehicles. By that I mean if I have 1 staff trained at ICCU and Hazmat will it automatically assign the correct staff to the vehicles. And would we get the option to set default staffing per vehicle for all your…
  • Wizz -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Realistic Fire Station Crewing.

Like (Post)
    A lot of this has been included in the “Better crewing” update concept I forwarded to the devs
  • Wizz -

Liked Nick Fontana’s post in the thread Realistic Fire Station Crewing.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, I'm sure this has ALL been requested before, but I thought I'd reiterate it. I'd like to see the ability to have a mixture of retained and wholetime staff on stations. IE 6 staff which can crew a vehicle without delay. Then you would have a
  • Wizz -

Replied to the thread Questions for anyone with knowledge of the LAFD and LACoFD.

Quote from Whitchit: “I'm working on building up the LAFD and LACoFD at the moment, and have a couple of queries relating to apparatus: LAFD - I know they use "Triples" for their Engine Companies and then 200-Series Pumps for their Light Companies,…
  • WinWin -

Replied to the thread Realistic Fire Station Crewing.

Agreed! I have no idea why in the world MC would put some of my K-9 or my MCV crew in a random engine/patrol car instead of that specialized vehicle. The game should definitely prioritize regular crew for regular vehicles and only if there is not a…
  • WinWin -

Liked Caolan753’s post in the thread Realistic Fire Station Crewing.

Like (Post)
    would we get the option to auto crew vehicles. By that I mean if I have 1 staff trained at ICCU and Hazmat will it automatically assign the correct staff to the vehicles. And would we get the option to set default staffing per vehicle for all your…
  • Whitchit -

Posted the thread Questions for anyone with knowledge of the LAFD and LACoFD.

Thread
    I'm working on building up the LAFD and LACoFD at the moment, and have a couple of queries relating to apparatus: LAFD - I know they use "Triples" for their Engine Companies and then 200-Series Pumps for their Light Companies, but what would be a most…
  • Barake -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Police aviation max.

Like (Post)
    I think each Police Helicopter is set to a certain amount of stations. Every time you go past that count you get another. I guess it is to prevent players from having too many but I agree it should be higher than it is. I'll put this in my notes to go…
  • Barake -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Eviction standbys.

Like (Post)
    I'll note this down and go to the Devs about it. If it keeps up let one of us know. Thanks, Rescue
  • Barake -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Personnel Hiring.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ChiefAustin: “If possible make the recruiting 5 days instead of 3 days ” I will note this down to be brought up, Thanks! Quote from Barake: “I would like to be able to move special trained personel to stations that require them. I ran…
  • Realjessey -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Realistic Fire Station Crewing.

Like (Post)
    A lot of this has been included in the “Better crewing” update concept I forwarded to the devs
  • Realjessey -

Liked Nick Fontana’s post in the thread Realistic Fire Station Crewing.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, I'm sure this has ALL been requested before, but I thought I'd reiterate it. I'd like to see the ability to have a mixture of retained and wholetime staff on stations. IE 6 staff which can crew a vehicle without delay. Then you would have a
  • Whitchit -

Liked WinWin’s post in the thread FBI problem.

Like (Post)
    literal patrol cars. FBI offices and buildings have FBI police units, aka regular patrol cars. I would like to be able to add those in the federal buildings instead of also placing a regular police station on the side. I think it makes total sense also…
  • Caolan753 -

Replied to the thread Realistic Fire Station Crewing.

• WinWin -

Replied to the thread Custom alliance missions coined.

Quote from Chief-Car-3: “Would it be possible to add it so when players create a custom alliance mission an alliance Co-Admin and above are able to coin the mission to complete? A lot of times their are missions created that are done by trouble makers…
  • Chief-Car-3 -

Posted the thread Custom alliance missions coined.

Thread
    Would it be possible to add it so when players create a custom alliance mission an alliance Co-Admin and above are able to coin the mission to complete? A lot of times their are missions created that are done by trouble makers that are then removed from…
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Max Fire station #.

I have this put in my notes to bring to the Devs, Sorry for not responding right away. Thanks, Rescue
  • DemonicJ -

Replied to the thread First Responders Elite - Recruitment.

Looking really good guys! Already ranked 14th in UK & 8th is AU