Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cinnamon -

Replied to the thread A modmail function.

Quote from DemonicJ: “Why would you want to mail an alliance directly? Or do you mean your own? ” to ask them things before you officially join or when you've joined and it doesn't really matter who you speak to.
  • DemonicJ -

Replied to the thread Nationwide Dispatch Service is looking for someone like you!.

Maybe post this in the US section. Good Luck
  • DemonicJ -

Replied to the thread A modmail function.

Why would you want to mail an alliance directly? Or do you mean your own?
  • Cinnamon -

Posted the thread A modmail function.

Thread
    Like you send a message to an alliance directly instead of dming and admin.
  • JMcMurry -

Posted the thread Nationwide Dispatch Service is looking for someone like you!.

Thread
    NATIONWIDE DISPATCH SERVICE
    OPEN RECRUITMENT The Nationwide Dispatch Sevice (NDS) recently opened and is accepting applications for membership from new and veteran players. Come join one of the newest but most realistic Alliance that MissionChief has
  • DemonicJ -

Liked Kelee999’s post in the thread First Responders Elite - Recruitment.

Like (Post)
    As of the 15th October, the UK alliance is in 5th Position, with over a 100 active members Keep up the good work
  • Kelee999 -

Replied to the thread First Responders Elite - Recruitment.

As of the 15th October, the UK alliance is in 5th Position, with over a 100 active members Keep up the good work
  • qwaynick -

Posted the thread Alliance Mission Question.

Thread
    Being a new player of less than a month I've noticed something that doesn't make sense in my mind. My alliance ran a mission tonight that required 6 million gallons of water. Extreme was my first thought. Be we made it happen without issue. I started…
  • DemonicJ -

Posted the thread First Responders Elite.

Thread
    Join the team that is generating all the interest wink.png A team that works together & is in the top 5 on both the UK & AU servers. With real emergency service members we are here to help you! Daily LSM's 1 - 1 training Recruitment Status [OPEN TO
  • ChrisB -

Replied to the thread Co-Responders in Fire Engines.

Quote from VICFire: “No, they must be in a co-responder vehicle ” Thank You
  • IUsed2HavAWii69 -

Replied to the thread Seakings.

Quote from camokieren: “can i have the RN one please and is there anyway to do a Helioperations one as well 1920px-SeaKingXV666.jpg ” Definitely mate, went down south in the summer and managed to get a decent glimpse of the 2 that are running. Saw it…
  • Alctw10 -

Liked warwick417’s post in the thread Show all nearest vehicles?.

Like (Post)
    Hello, Currently the game does a great job in showing you which units are nearby to an incident, but only if the units are available (status 1/2). Would it be possible to have a "show all vehicles" list/option which lists ALL nearby units, including…
  • MoggyFire -

Liked warwick417’s post in the thread Show all nearest vehicles?.

Like (Post)
    Hello, Currently the game does a great job in showing you which units are nearby to an incident, but only if the units are available (status 1/2). Would it be possible to have a "show all vehicles" list/option which lists ALL nearby units, including…
  • Jackd_175 -

I feel this is a little annoying, as in counties such as Suffolk, Engines get sent on Co responder calls as we dont have the funding for a car, nor the need. As all our engines come with defibs and a med bag. If it could be changed to allow co responder…
  • Barake -

Replied to the thread Suggestion regarding Apparatuses.

Let me try to help, the quint does act as an engine and ladder so I can't imagine the issue you are referring to except wildfire. Only the type 3 - 7 engines can go to wildfires and count. Unless you misread the mission honestly I can't imagine where a…
  • Barake -

Replied to the thread WIldfire alliance events.

Quote from BenjaminCrewz: “Before setting a Wildfire event. We all need the complete review of the wild/forestry fire missions ! Then,it's would be cool to be able to rotate vertically the red reclangle of the event area. ” Good point, there are many…
  • jaba9921 -

Posted the thread Suggestion regarding Apparatuses.

Thread
    This is my first time ever using a forum so please excuse me if i do something wrong :thumbup: Ive noticed this while dispatching vehicles to calls that some apparatuses do not count as a "Fire truck". For example, i recently purchased the quint for 25 coins…
  • VICFire -

No, they must be in a co-responder vehicle
  • ChrisB -

Posted the thread Co-Responders in Fire Engines.

Thread
    does anyone know if you can train a firefighter up and have him in an engine, does he still do a co-responder role? Thank You
  • gorilla -

Replied to the thread Seakings.

I do know that. I'm just using them as a nod to the historic service used. I will have the civi replacement added when I expand to near them.