Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TACRfan -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Central Illinois Fire has openings!.

Like (Post)
    I am going to lock this as you already have one topic open for your alliance. Please do not double-post either.
  • Ntfdreddish20 -

Replied to the thread Central Illinois Fire.

Whether you are in the beginning stages of building the first fire station or are a long-time pro player set on grow fast, we welcome you all to our alliance. Most of our members are primarily based out of central Illinois but have expanded dramatically…
  • VICFire -

Replied to the thread Central Illinois Fire has openings!.

I am going to lock this as you already have one topic open for your alliance. Please do not double-post either.
  • Wispa -

Replied to the thread Online status.

Quote from SirHiggins: “Hi, It was mentioned somewhere by me as well, but i think it's worth to have an own thread: In alliances, it would be awful good and useful to have an option for checking last log-in time for players (the red inactive is…
  • Wispa -

Liked SirHiggins’s post in the thread Online status.

Like (Post)
    Hi, It was mentioned somewhere by me as well, but i think it's worth to have an own thread: In alliances, it would be awful good and useful to have an option for checking last log-in time for players (the red inactive is handy, but this would be more…
  • Kieran -

Replied to the thread UK Graphics Expanded.

I wonder if anyone has made this DSFRS Incident Command Unit (ICU)?, or has made anything similar? This is based at Totnes Fire Station in Devon. 39638055_2125125917699005_3562566168193531904_n.jpg
  • StuartA1984 -

Replied to the thread Central Illinois Fire has openings!.

4 separate posts over same alliance is abit excessive.
  • SirHiggins -

Replied to the thread Ambulance Service.

Quote from Nick Fontana: “Quote from TACRfan: “Quote from Dan872: “Quote from Nick Fontana: “Quote from Dan872: “Hey all, new here and second the message above, i also think the calls need to be updated, expanded and made more realistic Calls…
  • Ntfdreddish20 -

Posted the thread Central Illinois Fire has openings!.

Thread
    4 separate posts over same alliance is abit excessive.
  • Nick Fontana -

Quote from TACRfan: “Quote from Dan872: “Quote from Nick Fontana: “Quote from Dan872: “Hey all, new here and second the message above, i also think the calls need to be updated, expanded and made more realistic Calls that dont always get…
  • gorilla -

Posted the thread Alliance funds.

Thread
    The alliance I am part of had finds switched off for a period of time. We restored them earlier today but have noticed that for all the days funds were off we have had players paying into the alliance. Some paid 30k plus
  • Nick Fontana -

Replied to the thread Adding Notes to Incidents Not Share with Alliance.

Quote from Wings: “I'm curious, I'm not against the idea at all but I'm just wondering what you imagine this being used for? What sort of things would be typed in to the notes prior to it being a shared call? ” Mainly details around the incident -…
  • Nick Fontana -

Liked Dan872’s post in the thread Adding Notes to Incidents Not Share with Alliance.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nick Fontana: “Hi, I'd like to see the ability to add incident notes even when the job isn't shared with the alliance. Once it is shared, they can see those notes and add their own etc. This would allow for further realism and when a job…
  • Nick Fontana -

Liked StuartA1984’s post in the thread Adding Notes to Incidents Not Share with Alliance.

Like (Post)
    I like this idea.
  • SSkoradal -

Liked SirHiggins’s post in the thread Online status.

Like (Post)
    Hi, It was mentioned somewhere by me as well, but i think it's worth to have an own thread: In alliances, it would be awful good and useful to have an option for checking last log-in time for players (the red inactive is handy, but this would be more…
  • SirHiggins -

Posted the thread Online status.

Thread
  • Wings -

Replied to the thread Adding Notes to Incidents Not Share with Alliance.

I'm curious, I'm not against the idea at all but I'm just wondering what you imagine this being used for? What sort of things would be typed in to the notes prior to it being a shared call?
  • SirHiggins -

Liked FIFREFIGHTER118’s post in the thread Exitus Lethalis.

Like (Post)
    completely disagree with your snowflakery and i dont mean that in a mallious way thìs game is devto be quite realistic and unfortunately tragedy fires and terror attacks is a part of our emergency services job and what they are trained in . We even…
  • TACRfan -

Quote from Dan872: “Quote from Nick Fontana: “Quote from Dan872: “Hey all, new here and second the message above, i also think the calls need to be updated, expanded and made more realistic Calls that dont always get conveyed.. such as cardiac…