Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• chp201 -

Liked JVolunteer47’s post in the thread New Stadium POI's.

Like (Post)
    I would like to see some different POI's added in regards to stadiums. Right now you just have the generic "Stadium" which can spawn several different missions like Concert, Soccer game, and Baseball game. Can we separate these into different stadiums?…
  • chp201 -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Building Collapse Adjustments.

Like (Post)
    I've got two suggestions in here for how to make building collapses slightly better. 1) Reduce the time to complete the partial building collapse. If you send the minimum required units then the time to complete is about 45 minutes. I'm sure I'm not the…
  • chp201 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Building Collapse Adjustments.

Like (Post)
    I’ll see what I can do
  • chp201 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Fire Helicopter.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TomasVVF1841: “But also seeing that many countries in the world there is the have the firemen helicopter, will it be created? ” As i have said it will be considered in the future and would be part of a larger update if added.
  • chp201 -

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the suggestion. It’s definitely something to consider in the future. Ideally they would be part of a wildfire update should one ever happen but I’m not sure
  • chp201 -

Liked TomasVVF1841’s post in the thread Fire Helicopter.

Like (Post)
    Hello, is it possible to create the fire brigade helicopter? whether it is required for mountain fires or large-scale forest fires, saving people in inaccessible or extreme areas for example in the sea or mountain SAR) and in support of the EMS…
  • chp201 -

Like (Post)
    If helicopters were to be added, they would be added as there own entity and whilst not being required for missions they would provide bonuses to those who use them. In regards to them being used in the UK. Most utility companies and some private…
  • nickb722 -

Liked JVolunteer47’s post in the thread New Stadium POI's.

Like (Post)
    I would like to see some different POI's added in regards to stadiums. Right now you just have the generic "Stadium" which can spawn several different missions like Concert, Soccer game, and Baseball game. Can we separate these into different stadiums?…
  • nickb722 -

Like (Post)
    I've got two suggestions in here for how to make building collapses slightly better. 1) Reduce the time to complete the partial building collapse. If you send the minimum required units then the time to complete is about 45 minutes. I'm sure I'm not the…
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Fire Helicopter.

Quote from TomasVVF1841: “But also seeing that many countries in the world there is the have the firemen helicopter, will it be created? ” As i have said it will be considered in the future and would be part of a larger update if added.
  • TheNorCalGangster -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Large Fire, Police and Ambulance Station.

Like (Post)
    My question is is this necessary? I have very few buildings that contain over the 40 vehicles that is currently allowed and they are only in the 60’s. I also don’t know whether there is the demand amongst other players for a fire station that doubles…
  • TomasVVF1841 -

But also seeing that many countries in the world there is the have the firemen helicopter, will it be created?
  • Realjessey -

Like (Post)
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked SirHiggins’s post in the thread POI.

Like (Post)
    Any chance for shaping up the POI management? Like displaying somewhere how many and what type you've placed, filterint them on map by type? cheers.
  • JebbyJnr -

Like (Post)
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Building Collapse Adjustments.

Like (Post)
    I’ll see what I can do
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Building Collapse Adjustments.

• TACRfan -

If helicopters were to be added, they would be added as there own entity and whilst not being required for missions they would provide bonuses to those who use them. In regards to them being used in the UK. Most utility companies and some private…
  • KieranWood -

Like (Post)
  • KieranWood -

Liked Jackd_175’s post in the thread Fire Helicopter.

Like (Post)
    Only issue is see with this is some countries, like the UK, do not have firefighting helicopters, and instead rely on military aircraft to sling buckets under them. So an option to disable the need for Fire helicopters in areas where the Fire…