Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BAD BADGER -

Wrote a comment on ccampos’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hiya CCAMPOS I was intrigued to know if there is a link available for the SUMMARY DAY - UNITS and MISSIONS add-on that you have been using with LSS Manager. I already use quite a few of the LSS Mods and this one really stands out as one of the better…
  • MCUK_user... -

Posted the thread Armed Traffic Car ???.

Thread
    Could someone explain what this does before I purchase these. I was about to replace my ARV’s with ArmedTrafficCars as they can do both functions as they do in real life. Is this correct? Any help is appreciated.
  • qwaynick -

Replied to the thread Alliance Mission Question.

So it's similar to water shuttle? Is there a way to calculate the possible need before dispatch?
  • BAD BADGER -

Liked Gavin876’s post in the thread ATTENTION: Spam Bots.

Like (Post)
    Okay that didn't seem to work too well. I've just implemented a different measure. Let's see how this one goes.
  • BAD BADGER -

Liked Gavin876’s post in the thread ATTENTION: Spam Bots.

Like (Post)
    We've just implemented a new strategy that we hope works. I don't want to say much about it to keep it more secure.
  • BAD BADGER -

Replied to the thread Issue with Ambulance not registered on scene.

I have had this EXACT, I suppose BUG happen like others, never with the "Staff not showing up" But ALWAYS with the Ambulance being Dispatched I watch it travel and arrive at destination and clearly says Ambulance WITH trained staff is there I'd say 95%…
  • GaithersburgPD. -

Liked DemonicJ’s post in the thread Daily Login Bonus.

Like (Post)
    Would love to see this ported to all servers!
  • AARC -

Replied to the thread [SCRIPT] A collection of scripts build for MissionChief.

Default theme and dark theme have different behaviors. I'll have a look into this as soon as I am able. Might be a bit though.
  • DTservice -

Replied to the thread Fire Department Station pricing.

• Cinnamon -

Replied to the thread Daily Login Bonus.

• DemonicJ -

Posted the thread Daily Login Bonus.

Thread
    Would love to see this ported to all servers!
  • DutchFireFighter -

Replied to the thread Suggestion regarding Apparatuses.

Quote from jaba9921: “i recently purchased the quint for 25 coins because i work on a quint apparatus. Knowing the abilities of the vehicle, it surprises me that it is not able to be used for extinguishing small fires such as cupboard or wildfires when…
  • DutchFireFighter -

Replied to the thread Interfacilities.

Would be nice to have! And not hard to implement since clinic to hospital is already there
  • DutchFireFighter -

Liked Mike G’s post in the thread Interfacilities.

Like (Post)
    I'd like to see IFT's expanded to include transfers from random hospital to random hospital, and random clinic to random hospital, rather than just clinic to closest hospital.
  • WinWin -

Liked Z538’s post in the thread PD car flying across map.

Like (Post)
    I am new to the game - good to know, cheers
  • WinWin -

Liked jaba9921’s post in the thread Suggestion regarding Apparatuses.

Like (Post)
    I see i was not that far into the game yet, Thank you for your responses! I did misread the missions i didnt see it required 2 engines not just one lol And i have not upgraded to a regular station yet so you have helped tremendously!!!
  • jaba9921 -

Liked Barake’s post in the thread Suggestion regarding Apparatuses.

Like (Post)
    Let me try to help, the quint does act as an engine and ladder so I can't imagine the issue you are referring to except wildfire. Only the type 3 - 7 engines can go to wildfires and count. Unless you misread the mission honestly I can't imagine where a…
  • jaba9921 -

Replied to the thread Suggestion regarding Apparatuses.

I see i was not that far into the game yet, Thank you for your responses! I did misread the missions i didnt see it required 2 engines not just one lol And i have not upgraded to a regular station yet so you have helped tremendously!!!
  • Z538 -

Liked WinWin’s post in the thread PD car flying across map.

Like (Post)
    I mean, that's not unusual. Yes the vehicles are mainly supposed to be driving on roads but, that would be a daily occurance for my units to travel like that.
  • Z538 -

Liked StuartA1984’s post in the thread PD car flying across map.

Like (Post)
    this can also happen if the server is overloaded with requests. Its normally a rare occasion.