Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SirHiggins -

Replied to the thread Public courses.

maybe the 1hr expired, if you have persons in a course it will be under 'courses with participants'
  • ChrisB -

Liked Wings’s post in the thread Additional admin power.

Like (Post)
    Not a bad idea but the problem is that even if the members have x number of each unit that doesn't mean they will be available for or be dispatched to alliance missions and events. Better than no clue at all I guess but I question how helpful it will be…
  • ChrisB -

Liked Jordie8396’s post in the thread Additional admin power.

Like (Post)
    I would also something like this. It would help our alliance understand what resources are available where and help with the planning for events and major incidents
  • ChrisB -

Replied to the thread Additional admin power.

we already collect what units members have, and there area there in. This helps in doing events that we know we can cover and which areas the units are. Its a hassle asking members to send us the info. So having it already for you in game and it updates…
  • CasertaEmergenza115 -

Posted the thread Public courses.

Thread
    Hi,I'm a player of the italian version(Operatore 112).I've created a courses and I checked off the box that says public courses and selected 1 hour.Now the game told me that there aren't active courses but I had selected one of my characters and I also…
  • Whitchit -

Liked MCUK_user...’s post in the thread Real time in game.

Like (Post)
    My suggestion is that the game runs in real time. Using this to alter response time in game. For example, using common knowledge that we all are aware of, say around 07:00-10:00am rush hour commute, response times in game should be longer to simulate an…
  • Kieran -

Liked Wings’s post in the thread Additional admin power.

Like (Post)
    Not a bad idea but the problem is that even if the members have x number of each unit that doesn't mean they will be available for or be dispatched to alliance missions and events. Better than no clue at all I guess but I question how helpful it will be…
  • BenD1126 -

Replied to the thread Getting credits for responding to calls.

• SirHiggins -

This varies. Some day you have lot, on some others, not. Like some missions, you have half a dozen one after one, next couple of days none of it.
  • SirHiggins -

Replied to the thread State Your Game Issues/Complaints.

Quote from Wings: “Quote from wings203: “I've reported several bugs/errors in the game (some over 6 months ago), yet still none of them have been corrected. A bit disappointing... I get they like to add new content, but you need to fix other things…
  • BenD1126 -

@VICFire I can try to reword it. It seems every medical emergency or police call I go to, there's always a patient that needs transport or there's a prisoner that needs transport, Does that make sense?
  • VICFire -

I don't really understand your suggestion here. There are plenty of calls without patients, prisoners or alarm systems to earn credits from. If there's another way you can reword it, I might be able to understand what you're asking for better.
  • BenD1126 -

Posted the thread Getting credits for responding to calls.

Thread
    It would be nice if there were calls that didn't require patient transport, prison transport, false alarms/false calls. Sending units to the call, getting the credits and returning without filling up hospitals, jails, etc. Fire calls such as fire alarms…
  • Wings -

Liked wings203’s post in the thread State Your Game Issues/Complaints.

Like (Post)
    I've reported several bugs/errors in the game (some over 6 months ago), yet still none of them have been corrected. A bit disappointing... || I get they like to add new content, but you need to fix other things before moving on. I feel as if someone on the…
  • wings203 -

Liked Wings’s post in the thread State Your Game Issues/Complaints.

Like (Post)
    Quote from wings203: “I've reported several bugs/errors in the game (some over 6 months ago), yet still none of them have been corrected. A bit disappointing... I get they like to add new content, but you need to fix other things before moving on. I…
  • Wings -

Replied to the thread Additional admin power.

• Wings -

Quote from wings203: “I've reported several bugs/errors in the game (some over 6 months ago), yet still none of them have been corrected. A bit disappointing... I get they like to add new content, but you need to fix other things before moving on. I…
  • wings203 -

Liked Cleverless’s post in the thread State Your Game Issues/Complaints.

Like (Post)
    I'd love to see some more water rescue missions. Feels like we've had the units in the game forever but even with the large amount of stations I have a mission requiring them has only come up once or twice in my memory.
  • wings203 -

I've reported several bugs/errors in the game (some over 6 months ago), yet still none of them have been corrected. A bit disappointing... || I get they like to add new content, but you need to fix other things before moving on. I feel as if someone on the…
  • MCUK_user... -

Liked GaithersburgPD.’s post in the thread Real time in game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MCUK_user...: “My suggestion is that the game runs in real time. Using this to alter response time in game. For example, using common knowledge that we all are aware of, say around 07:00-10:00am rush hour commute, response times in game…