Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JVolunteer47 -

Posted the thread New POI Suggestion.

Thread
    Could we add a nursing home POI? That would certainly ramp things up a little bit. In addition to being able to spawn many, many medical events there, they're also good for some fire events and even police events. It would also open up the possibility…
  • Simon13 -

Posted the thread Ambulance.

Thread
    Sorry if these have already been mentioned. I would like 2 crews for a cardiac arrest. I carnt imagine it’s just our service but we would always send two crews. Aswell as this calls to change once crews arrive at scene eg police required to force…
  • manfromcny -

Replied to the thread Unit and Personnel transfers.

my guess, its based on the station type, the game looks only at specific type of station not its extensions . start a thread in suggestion/improvement to see if the devs might consider it
  • joker15x -

Posted the thread Hiring People.

Thread
    Can we hire people in bulk plz? That would be one of the most helpful things ever added to this game.
  • DeputyMedic20 -

Posted the thread Class name is not showing up.

Thread
    Hello, The hazmat name is not showing up in the fire academy in the Australian game i have address this issue on facebook a few days ago told it will be fixed has not been fixed ?( ?( ?(
  • Joshthemedic -

Replied to the thread Unit and Personnel transfers.

• BannerGuard -

Posted the thread RECRUITING [999 - Emergency Services UK].

Thread
    [999 - Emergency Services UK] E7P22DA
    Established: 20/01/2020 [Recruitment:Open ]
    [ DISCORD LINK ] About Us The UK Emergency Services alliance was formed in January 2020. We are a new Alliance but aim to have active members covering all regions of
  • IUsed2HavAWii69 -

Liked Wispa’s post in the thread UK Incident Response Group.

Like (Post)
    We’re still recruiting and looking to welcome new members, either in the UK or in the USA in areas adjoining the above.
  • IUsed2HavAWii69 -

Liked Chief401A’s post in the thread UK Incident Response Group.

Like (Post)
    After some reorganization in the alliance leadership, we are ready to welcome new members. Setup is in the United Kingdom but we also have some members set up in Washington state. South King County/North Pierce County/Tacoma
  • Alctw10 -

Liked Kieran’s post in the thread Units at HQ and Training Centres.

Like (Post)
    This has been brought up many times before, but nothing has been done to implement part, or all of it. To allow to have units stationed at HQ's, or Training Centres, you have to pay the normal amount to upgrade it, just like you would a normal station.…
  • Wispa -

Replied to the thread UK Incident Response Group.

We’re still recruiting and looking to welcome new members, either in the UK or in the USA in areas adjoining the above.
  • nwfdc2 -

Posted the thread US Police, Fire, & EMS Recruitment.

Thread
    Hello there! I'm an Admin with the US Police, Fire, & EMS alliance! We are currently looking to expand our members. If you are looking to join a growing alliance, please check us out! Friendly group of people, family oriented, real life experience…
  • PottyscottyUK -

Replied to the thread Rank titles.

While I agree with the idea, why ignore the system that 90% of services currently use?
  • TACRfan -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Buying coins.

Like (Post)
    If you use the app then I would strongly recommend getting ahold of the developers through that. This creates a direct channel for you to chat with them. If not, please try one of their social media pages.
  • Alctw10 -

Replied to the thread Standby Location.

Quote from gorilla: “Quote from Alctw10: “Great! And it could generate missions like the stations do but maybe on a small scale? ” just build a small station then. All for standby points that allow each service at them. Or have a system where you…
  • VICFire -

Replied to the thread Buying coins.

If you use the app then I would strongly recommend getting ahold of the developers through that. This creates a direct channel for you to chat with them. If not, please try one of their social media pages.
  • manfromcny -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread New Building.

Like (Post)
    I know progress is slow but on both the US game and the UK game we do have updates in the works
  • jpod -

Liked SirDj’s post in the thread CalFire Recruitment.

Like (Post)
    Make sure you ask us about our Daily & Weekly alliance events, and our OES Missions during the summer!