Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• b17pineapple -

Liked Kieran’s post in the thread Any way to cancel a vehicle transfer?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from b17pineapple: “I was wondering if there is any way to stop a vehicle from transferring between stations. One of the members of my alliance accidentally began sending a unit from a station in Germany to a station in Kansas. While I do not…
  • b17pineapple -

Replied to the thread Any way to cancel a vehicle transfer?.

Yeah, that is what I figured. Thank you very much for your reply.
  • Kieran -

Replied to the thread Any way to cancel a vehicle transfer?.

Quote from b17pineapple: “I was wondering if there is any way to stop a vehicle from transferring between stations. One of the members of my alliance accidentally began sending a unit from a station in Germany to a station in Kansas. While I do not…
  • b17pineapple -

Posted the thread Any way to cancel a vehicle transfer?.

Thread
    I was wondering if there is any way to stop a vehicle from transferring between stations. One of the members of my alliance accidentally began sending a unit from a station in Germany to a station in Kansas. While I do not think there is any way to stop…
  • Wizz -

Liked Grubber33270’s post in the thread Premium account ideas.

Like (Post)
    Just a couple of ideas for premium account perks. First off the turbo speed does not work for S***. Even when playing mobile I have over 780 fire stations If I let my calls rack up I can get that # to zero. If I play all day. The timing for calls is not…
  • SemperDeadly -

Replied to the thread Move buildings for Credits instead of only coins.

Quote from Fire1664Man: “Quote from SemperDeadly: “Quote from Fire1664Man: “It would be nice to have the option to move a building for the cost of credits instead of only coins. I know coins are how the game makes it's $$$ ,but when I started out I…
  • SemperDeadly -

Replied to the thread More random suggestions.

Quote from Kped3696: “SemperDeadly Thank you for your input. I do believe you are misunderstanding my first suggestion. I know we have boats and swift water rescue training available. I am specifically requesting Scuba diving something I have not seen…
  • Omaha_ -

Liked SemperDeadly’s post in the thread Fire Department Station pricing.

Like (Post)
    Greetings everyone, Below I have listed out the stations for the Fire Department, their prices, and the direct level expansion prices. This is to help players get an idea of how much money they need to save if they choose to go the path of collecting…
  • SemperDeadly -

Liked Kped3696’s post in the thread More random suggestions.

Like (Post)
    SemperDeadly Thank you for your input. I do believe you are misunderstanding my first suggestion. I know we have boats and swift water rescue training available. I am specifically requesting Scuba diving something I have not seen in the game.
  • SemperDeadly -

Liked Wings’s post in the thread Brush/Wildland in small stations.

Like (Post)
    I agree with @SemperDeadly it shouldn't be added. The confusion comes from the naming "Small" and "Large". If you think of a station that has the wildland abilities as having to be large then yes it makes sense that it should be added to small stations…
  • Preacher -

Liked SemperDeadly’s post in the thread Fire Department Station pricing.

Like (Post)
    Greetings everyone, Below I have listed out the stations for the Fire Department, their prices, and the direct level expansion prices. This is to help players get an idea of how much money they need to save if they choose to go the path of collecting…
  • SemperDeadly -

Posted the thread Fire Department Station pricing.

Thread
  • Gav539 -

Liked Kieran’s post in the thread UK Vehicle Graphics (Emergency Services).

Like (Post)
    Quote from K9j6R: “Hello Everyone... I Ask Very Politely If Anyone Could Please Create Some 'Generic Vehicle Graphics' Based On The Following: POLICE • Vauxhall Corsa (2019) - (White Unmarked) • Vauxhall Astra Estate (2019) - (White Unmarked) •…
  • Ryan Wen -

Liked hawker5’s post in the thread Toronto Fire Apparatus Types.

Like (Post)
    HI Ryan, So I have found only two images for Toronto Fire. I cant seem to find my original file for some odd reason. I will keep searching. In the meantime, I have attached a rescue engine and Squad for Toronto Fire. I use the rescue engine image for…
  • Ryan Wen -

Replied to the thread Toronto Fire Apparatus Types.

• Fire1664Man -

Replied to the thread Brush/Wildland in small stations.

]ARFF has nothing to do with the price of tea in China ... This has to do with rural stations . Like I said make a class 6 or 7 brush available that is only good for actual Wildland calls but nothing else , similar to the ability to now put Pumper…
  • Fire1664Man -

Liked Wizz’s post in the thread Brush/Wildland in small stations.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fire1664Man: “Many rural stations have brush units in their station . Doesn't seem necessary to upgrade to a large station to house a brush unit. Even if it's only a type 6 or 7 brush unit allowed in a small station (basically a utility…
  • Fire1664Man -

Replied to the thread Move buildings for Credits instead of only coins.

Quote from SemperDeadly: “Quote from Fire1664Man: “It would be nice to have the option to move a building for the cost of credits instead of only coins. I know coins are how the game makes it's $$$ ,but when I started out I spaced out police stations…
  • Usualrocket1 -

Liked WhiskyTangoFoxtrot’s post in the thread Moving from .com to .co.uk.

Like (Post)
    You made the decision to play Mission Chief US. Even if you built stations in the UK, nobody forced you to play Mission Chief US. It is an entirely different game you can't use properly to built UK Stations anyway as the apparatus is totally different.…