Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BenjaminCrewz -

Replied to the thread Missions Spawning Over 10 Minutes Away.

Can we have a picture of your actual stations setup, please ?
  • BenjaminCrewz -

Liked DutchFireFighter’s post in the thread State Your Game Issues/Complaints.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Cinnamon: “The mobile version is terribly slow and sometimes doesn't even work at all and you have to refresh if multiple times to get it working. It insists on refreshing anytime you do anything which would be fine if it didn't literally…
  • BenjaminCrewz -

Replied to the thread Alarm Assignments.

Quote from EMS-Medic: “I believe the original post was asking if mission can expand to including additional alarm levels. IE, You get a Residential Fire call than can expand to Residential Fire (2nd Alarm) which would require more units to be sent to…
  • KT.MissionChief -

Posted the thread Missions Spawning Over 10 Minutes Away.

Thread
    In-game Username: KT.MissionChief Description of Issue: My mates and I've been playing MissionChief for about a month now. For all of us, missions typically spawn within a reasonable responding distance. At this time, I'm the only one experiencing the…
  • hawker5 -

Liked EMS-Medic’s post in the thread Alarm Assignments.

Like (Post)
    I believe the original post was asking if mission can expand to including additional alarm levels. IE, You get a Residential Fire call than can expand to Residential Fire (2nd Alarm) which would require more units to be sent to scene, and would up the…
  • hawker5 -

Yes yes yes. EMS medic you are hitting the nail on the head. Exactly what I was referring to. Thank you. Now this AAR stuff which Dutch FireFighter was very kind in explaining is somewhat making a little sense now. Thank you for that. I will relook…
  • Wizz -

Liked DerbysFire1’s post in the thread Vehicle Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Cheshire's ALP - Based at Chester CFRSALP.pngezgif-4-840893b34a3d.png
  • DerbysFire1 -

Replied to the thread UK Vehicle Graphics.

Cheshire's ALP - Based at Chester Fire Station CFRSALP.pngezgif-4-840893b34a3d.png
  • DerbysFire1 -

Replied to the thread Vehicle Graphics.

Cheshire's ALP - Based at Chester CFRSALP.pngezgif-4-840893b34a3d.png
  • Wizz -

Liked EMS-Medic’s post in the thread Alarm Assignments.

Like (Post)
    I believe the original post was asking if mission can expand to including additional alarm levels. IE, You get a Residential Fire call than can expand to Residential Fire (2nd Alarm) which would require more units to be sent to scene, and would up the…
  • Bensmall20 -

Replied to the thread UK HEMS Graphics.

So, I have finally completed all the HEMS Graphics in the UK apart from the Scottish Air Ambulance and Northern Ireland Air Ambulance. I also have not done several others as someone else has already made them previously
  • KFC -

Posted the thread Graphic Requests.

Thread
    Hi guys, could someone please make me these graphics, im in no rush for them, I would prefer them to be 3D and animated. Thanks in advanceboard.missionchief.com/index.p…44518dc4f1ab83d9fbe939009board.missionchief.com/index.p…44518dc4f1ab83d9fbe939009
  • EMS-Medic -

• TACRfan -

Posted the thread Welcome.

Thread
    Welcome to the new forum section for the Australian version of the game. Please bare with us as we need to bring the content advisors on board so they can actually relay what's posted here to the devs.
  • Jamie6404 -

Liked Flexstar’s post in the thread Fire station - expansion.

Like (Post)
    When will the fire Station be get there updates, with its expansion airport and water rescue? ETA would be nice please.
  • VICFire -

Replied to the thread Fire station - expansion.

They are still in the works. With most things, we cannot give an ETA.
  • Flexstar -

Replied to the thread Dock & Helicopter Expansion.

I don't know it's in the uk version yet. But when you reach 25 fire stations you get 1 fire helicopter then again at 50, 100, 125, 150 so on... I would also want to know when this going to be in the uk version?
  • Flexstar -

Posted the thread Fire station - expansion.

Thread
    When will the fire Station be get there updates, with its expansion airport and water rescue? ETA would be nice please.
  • DutchFireFighter -

Replied to the thread State Your Game Issues/Complaints.

Quote from Cinnamon: “The mobile version is terribly slow and sometimes doesn't even work at all and you have to refresh if multiple times to get it working. It insists on refreshing anytime you do anything which would be fine if it didn't literally…
  • DutchFireFighter -

With the AAR you are making buttons with predefined vehicles. I have add 2 screenshots that might help you. (Edit: 1 screenshot is not loading for me just click on it) Example: You want a "1 call / structure fire / city A" button that sends 4 engines, 1…