Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 777.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Several months ago I brought this up under the idea of a mega/super station but at the time it wasn't too popular. Now maybe if several players like this feature where they can do this then maybe we could get it on the list of ideas to implement down the line.

• Quote from Jackd_175: “This is just an idea for a Police extension the same as the Ambulance one. My reasoning behind this is that I know a lot of UK players still play MC-US due to their large amount of resources already constructed on their US account, and that many Police stations in smaller towns are now merging with fire stations, housing offices and changing rooms, and space for a few police cars. I see this could work extremely well for players who have rural response areas where police a…

• Quote from FireHouseSubbies: “Hey y'all, My name is FireHouseSubbies I'm 16 and wanted to warn you guys about theses guys here. missionchief.com/alliances/2657 North American Emergency Services They are the worst ever!! They will talk crap about you, abuse of power, power hungry, and even ban you because if you say something that hurts their feelings or really really don't like. Please don't Join These Guys! They threathen to do horrible things to my mom, and sister. It was really disgusting. Th…

• Error on Advent Calendar

rescuenut93 - - Errors, Bugs

So I tried clicking on Day 3 in Advent Calendar and it keeps telling me, You chose the wrong day. Does it only give you so much time to claim each day?

• Off Road Rescue

rescuenut93 - - General Discussion

It's all good man. We're all here for each other! Keep it up!

• Off Road Rescue

Good ideas just be sure to post them in the Suggestions for Improvements section next time. Thanks! A winter assortment of emergency services doesn't seem like a bad idea honestly. I like it.

• There's been talk a while back about ALS training for personnel to be added on any unit so that Fire Apparatus can act as an ALS Unit.

• Police Station Cells

Quote from Jackd_175: “Even if you only get say 5 cells to begin with, the prices of it are incredibly steep, hospital beds are only 19k a slot, and instantly available. 25k and a 7 day wait is a bit excessive. Also wasn't there a Jail/prison building at some point in the past? Or am I just pulling that from thin air? ” I believe there are prisons for Alliances as Alliance Buildings. I wondered the same thing before.

• Heavy Rescues

rescuenut93 - - Suggestions for improvements

Quote from manfromcny: “Ok, I don't remember seeing it, is it a fd vech. Or somewhere else? ” Should be under EMS Vehicles.

• Heavy Rescues

rescuenut93 - - Suggestions for improvements

Only problem is having too many combination units making it easy in the game. Maybe if these units were only available to the rank of Captain and higher or better yet more advanced combination units to be available at Battalion Chief. Makes the player want to work for it to get them or have them spend money to get coins to get them. I did that before making Captain. Bought my first Rescue Engines & Quints with coins. But having a Heavy Rescue/Hazmat Combo or Heavy Rescue/Cascade Combo seems legi…

• Quote from Caolan753: “If a vehicle on patrol comes a cross a accident for example does it respond automatically? ” Wouldn't be a bad idea though! Even though it would be helpful it would also be way too easy. Especially if your patrol units were already running their routes and randomly generated calls spawned in their vicinity. Only thing you'd have to do is spawn any extra units that were required. Unless this were to be an available feature for Premium Membership then that would be great. Gi…

• Vehicle shifting

Quote from Dblcheesebrgkid: “Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from Dblcheesebrgkid: “extension has been complete and i have ambulances in said station but it won't allow me the option to transfer to any stations other than ambulance stations nothing listed that has extensions which is odd since it counts as a station. ” Check to see if you have enough vehicle bays. You need an empty spot for it.Send me a pic of the stations apparatus you want it to go to. Not a mod but trying to figure out why it …

• Transfer Trucks

Anytime! We're all here for each other

• Vehicle shifting

Quote from Dblcheesebrgkid: “extension has been complete and i have ambulances in said station but it won't allow me the option to transfer to any stations other than ambulance stations nothing listed that has extensions which is odd since it counts as a station. ” Check to see if you have enough vehicle bays. You need an empty spot for it. Send me a pic of the stations apparatus you want it to go to. Not a mod but trying to figure out why it won't let you transfer over. (New Post:) Rather than …

• Vehicle shifting

Did you complete the ambulance extension? It takes a week for it to complete otherwise 10 coins I believe can complete it early. Any EMS Unit can be transferred to an EMS station or extension as long as the process is complete otherwise if you do have it set idk why it wouldn't allow your unit to be sent over.

• Transfer Trucks

Yes, Select your unit you'd like to transfer then click "Move" and that'll take you to a list of stations your unit can move to. You can either swap that unit with another unit or if you have an empty slot you can just send it there without swapping. Hope this helps!

• Going forward

Quote from TACRfan: “Quote from rescuenut93: “Are there any current updates the Developers have other than new missions and new game versions? ” For the US version we want to continue with the wildland side of things as I know we were all looking forward to that. ” So Pumper Tankers, Brush Trucks, Brush Engines, Bulldozers, Ariel Firefighting the whole nine yards?

• Going forward

Are there any current updates the Developers have other than new missions and new game versions?

• Can a moderator close this topic please? Thanks!

• On an engine where do you prefer the pump panel to be located? Personally I like them on the side. One company I ran with has theirs in the center where you have to stand behind the cab and another with roll-up doors hiding them. Personally I prefer the old fashioned way. Much easier to me.