Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I know of a few stations in the north east of England operated by both Durham & Darlington Fire Service and Tyne & Wear Fire Service that also have police sharing the building. I think it would be a good idea.

• ARR with flexible units

Wispa - - General Discussion

I do both, I have AAR set up for all the large calls that have multiple units, they are on the other tabs. I use the first screen for the smaller calls.

• LSS Manager

Quote from manfromcny: “ok im lost- what is a lss mananger, and what can it do for the game? ” LSS Manager is an add on that you can run through your web browser using TamperMonkey which allows you to have certain additional features

My ARR for major calls will send whatever is the nearest as even though I’ve created a custom type, my ‘light’ pumps can still be sent as a fire engine in the ARR. the only split is for a separate list I have for initial dispatch which separates them out so that I can make sure a call that needs, two heavy rescue units and two fire engines, gets two rescue engines, not a rescue engine and a light pump. Hope this helps. The screenshot below shows my initial screen, the letters apply to my three f…

• LSS Manager

I use it on both

I've probably over complicated things, but that would be me all over. I only have ALS ambulances so that was easy, however, as I have tried to recreate my fire stations as close as possible to real life, some have full size engines (currently all rescue engines) and some also have type 2 engines which are normally just a 4x4 or equivalent. As i'm using rescue engines throughout, I don't have to worry about the firetruck/heavy rescue issue but to allow me to send a type 2 whenever I didn't need t…

• If you go the edit vehicle screen and give the vehicle it’s own name, it will appear in the AAR list

• You can give each vehicle its own AAR category and then create your AAR from that. If you edit a vehicle, under the shift start and finish boxes there is a box for ‘Own Vehicke Category’, use that. Make up whatever you want, and they’ll appear in the AAR list

• Quote from thomas1321: “Quote from Wispa: “Is there any movement on this? Most UK fire services combine rescue and fire fighting into one vehicle, some, like Hereford & Worcester have heavy or ultra-heavy variants but they are all fire engines to a point. Rather than having new missions can we have realistic vehicles to do the missions with. If we are going to get this as a standard vehicle, can some mechanism be put place in to retrofit existing fleets to make it fair on members who’ve already …

• Is there any movement on this? Most UK fire services combine rescue and fire fighting into one vehicle, some, like Hereford & Worcester have heavy or ultra-heavy variants but they are all fire engines to a point. Rather than having new missions can we have realistic vehicles to do the missions with. If we are going to get this as a standard vehicle, can some mechanism be put place in to retrofit existing fleets to make it fair on members who’ve already grown on the UK version.

• Quote from Pinguin: “Just a simple suggestion for a rescue pump style vehicle to be added to the UK version of MissionChief. This is mainly because not all areas cover the use of sole-purpose Major Rescue Vehicles in the UK (e.g. where I operate). Any further suggestions to this idea please reply! ” Great idea

• UK MissionChief

My only issue is that I already have two full fire authorities plus the start of a third running on the US version, added to a huge chunk of the associated ambulance and police services. I don’t really want to have to start again just to play a UK variant. I’ll happily fudge along with the US variants until I can up and move my existing setup, or copy my existing setup so I can continue in both.

• Are you sure you haven’t reduced the distance to 0 on the dispatch screen?

• Quote from rAndy25: “I think it could be implemented like the timed missions but with a short time, like 5/10 minutes depending from the A-E code. If I don't get to the patient the mission could give the same text we get when we don't send the right units to the timed missions... ” This penalises players who might allow missions to build then clear some down when they get a chance. I don’t have the opportunity to play all the time, so I let the game build my missions, send units when I get a bre…

• Mission Distance Range

Quote from Ryan26: “I think it's in the settings on the dispatch center too, but when you go to the dispatch window you should be able to see where you can change the distance that the mission is able to spawn from a vehicle, I have it set to 400 km and it works great to spread the calls out across the map. ” That distance is how far away from the mission your vehicles are shown, not how far away missions spawn from your vehicles

• Medicals not giving credits

Wispa - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from Glaeydar: “Ambulance-only missions do not give credits. Credits are given by transporting the patient. ” Anbulance only missions do give credits if the patient doesn’t require transporting and the ambulance deals with the mission at the location it spawned

• We already have K9 training for staff, to add in dog training as well would make things unnecessarily complicated to me. It already takes a week to train the staff, unless you pay the coins to shorten it, it could make it even longer if you had to train dogs as well. A step to far in my eyes.

• Officer Down

Wispa - - Suggestions for improvements

Quote from Wizz: “Just to what I do, send however many units is needed for an officer down to shoplifting / animal attack, along with an ambulance, problem solved Saves alot of time haha ” Not everybody, me included, has the resource to just send that many units to every call on the off chance it’s going to turn into an officer down. It would be better if the game was adjusted to reduce the amount of calls that re-spawned into one

• Officer Down

Wispa - - Suggestions for improvements

These are really beginning to get annoying now, I’m getting four or five calls at the same time expanding into officer down. I get that it can happen but that quantity in one police force, getting unrealistic now.

• AAR Export

Wispa - - Offtopic

Quote from TACRfan: “It’s not possible to export them or import them from an external spread sheet however if you highlight them in game on the browser version you can copy them and paste them into a google sheets. ” Thanks, looks like it’s rewrite all my AAR then. Unfortunately as I generally play on an IPhone or through Chrome on an Android tablet I can’t use LSS Manager for the mission requirement add-on