Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No address on mission

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

Mission address are generated in relation to the data on OSM. If no data has been submitted, it won’t show and address

• weird missions

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

I know this is a stupid question but do you have any buildings in Kiev? Also I don’t suppose you can get a screen shot

• Cant load

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

Is anyone still having issues as I can’t seem to reproduce them

• App down

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

What game are you trying to access?

• Missing calls/alliance stations

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

I have noticed that sometimes my units will go invisible and that they seem to freeze when I’m offline. I have asked them to investigate these issues as there is definitely something going on behind the scenes

• New Building

TACRfan - - General Discussion

I know progress is slow but on both the US game and the UK game we do have updates in the works

• Missing calls/alliance stations

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

Hmm this is strange. Is anyone else having this issue?

• I have spoken to them about potentially having free moving as a premium feature but it wasn’t that in-depth

• Bin Lorry Fire Spawn Location

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

I have passed it up

• Playing on two devices ?

It is possible. The issue your experiencing is a bit strange by the sound of it. Your log in details should work whether it be on the browser or the app. My suggestion would be to try resetting your password in case there is a type. If this is all fine, make sure the game that the app is running is the one you signed up for. You can see this in the top left hand corner on the app. board.missionchief.com/index.p…767ae47083782e975e71e89db

• Quote from Zaine616: “I Honestly feel like the anti-cheat is a excuse to not do the work. I Mean it REALLY wouldn't take much to use the same coding behind the patrol route creator (with a minimum area requirement to defeat the anti cheat bs) and just make it the inside perimeter instead of a checkpoint flow path. this would allow to use the roads on the map to make exact and specific coverage areas...... I just really don't see how this can't be done. between all the suggestions being ignored f…

• Ambulance Service

TACRfan - - Suggestions for improvements

Patient grading will be coming however this will not be a transfer of the US system as it will be done to the UK system

• Strange numbers and letters

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

I’ll speak to the devs about it

• This would be quite nice as it would allow you to RP watches, I’ll add it to my list

• Vehicle info.... Again

The EMS Chief is required on mass casualty incidents involving 10 or more patients

• Staging Area

TACRfan - - Suggestions for improvements

I’ll put it on my list as it’s different than the US game

• INFORMATION

I would personally argue that the point of a forum is to ask questions about features you are unsure about. The Utility truck can act as a heavy rescue in game and can also tow the boat trailer that can be bought when a swift water rescue expansion is built. The own class section under edit vehicle is tied into the alarm and response regulation. Say I wanted a dedicated gang unit that I could dispatch separately from other vehicles, I could type gang unit into the own category box and then it wo…

• A new look

Quote from Wings: “Is there any way to go back to how the forum looked before these changes? Not really a fan of the new light or dark style. I'm finding the red text too hard to read on the grey background in the light style and the black style is a bit jarring with the black and bright red areas. I also agree that the bold for unread threads is not as effective as it was previously. ” You should be able to select the original blue theme now

• Alliance Mission Bug

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

Hmm that is strange. Has anyone else had this issue?

• I can see what I can do, I don’t want to make the forum to cluttered though as everything will have to be done twice, once for the UK and once for the US side.