Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 210.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Technical Bays

wings203 - - Suggestions for improvements

Unfortunately none of your vehicles would really be classified as an 'emergency vehicle'. They're all more like the aftermath of a scene, like the coroner example that has been suggested in the past. This is primarily an emergency response management game. For that reason, it is unlikely to see them implemented... Good writing though, I can see you put in the effort

• Vehicle info.... Again

wings203 - - General Discussion

Once you reach the rank of captain, you can choose to purchase them with credits instead of using your coins

• Sick Person

wings203 - - Errors, Bugs

This is still occurring for me, and seems to have increased to be more frequent over the last week or so. Can it be looked into?

• Totally agree! It's the same when you dispatch all your fire/police units to a large building fire, and in the mean time patients appear. I don't tend to scroll back through my missions until the next time I play the game... So all those units are sitting there waiting for ems As you suggested, some sort of notification in the radio section is needed to notify the player that ems resources are required at a mission!

• A new look

Unfortunately the default style now doesn't really work for me... The red text does not suit the grey background of replies. The dark theme on the other hand works quite well. One thing that needs adjusting however is the difference between unread and read threads. Simply a little bolder text for unread isn't enough. Looking good though!

• Mission number max

Over the past week, my missions have also stopped generating a few below they should be. Worth looking into...

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but this whole police with fire thing seems more appropriate for the UK version of the game?

• This has been discussed previously, but I think it is worth bringing to attention again. The current limit of just 1 person per helicopter is not good enough. I believe it should be changed to a minimum of 3, maximum 5. This then simulates the inclusion of a pilot, co-pilot, and any medical personnel in the rear. Open to discussion as always, but hopefully others agree with my point of view on this...

• True, but it doesn't make much sense for ALS to treat patients and have BLS ambulances just sitting there doing nothing when they could actually be treating someone. May as well not be on scene

• Error on Advent Calendar

Getting that too. It's highlighted green - not sure what the story is there... Maybe someone can shed some light on it?

• 911 Emergency Dispatch

wings203 - - Alliance Recruitment

In just one week, 911 Emergency Dispatch has expanded to include members in approximately 15 states - California, Florida, Alabama, Colorado, Massachusetts, Michigan, Tennessee, New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Vermont, New Hampshire, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Nebraska. People with setups in any part of the United States are more than welcome to join however, that list does not limit you. Interested in joining? Apply today!

• I seem to recall reading this somewhere, but I can't be certain... When I dispatch several ambulances to a mission that has say 8 patients, sometimes there are patients codes suggesting they can be treated by BLS. However, when I send both to the scene... Often the BLS sit there trying to help an ALS patient (when it can't), yet there are BLS patients waiting to be treated. So I then have to wait for the ALS to get round to the BLS patients. With that occurring, sending BLS units on scene with A…

• 911 Emergency Dispatch

wings203 - - Alliance Recruitment

Welcome to 911 Emergency Dispatch! As you may have expected going by our name, we are based in the United States. If you live elsewhere but have a setup in the United States, then still feel free to join. * please note - a minimum of 10,000 credits in earnings is required for acceptance. An understanding of the rules is necessary. We also require you to have your stations positioned realistically * Worried your area is already taken? No problems, you can build in the same area as someone else. I…

• Alliance Recruiting

Perhaps it is worth considering some changes - no members visible when not in the alliance, all members visible when in it. If someone outside of the alliance wishes to contact someone in charge, then there can be a 'contact alliance admin' button for example. That message then gets sent to admin/founder, and only if and when they reply is when the outside person sees who it is In the end, some change in coding would be required... However, I think it is worth it if it stops people from trying t…

• Alliance Recruiting

That's actually an interesting point that has been raised... Not sure if others would compare it this way, but it's like seeing an entire employee list of an organisation before being in it - which doesn't happen. Maybe something worth considering?

• I feel as if this has been brought up in the past, however nothing was really clear... In the mean time, I suggest you consider not transporting all your patients to a hospital. Yes they might request transport, but you technically don't actually need to transport them. There's only a 250 credit difference between the two

• With your new dispatch centre, try hitting 'edit' (on the main screen after selecting the dispatch centre) and enable 'create your own coverage area', then hit save. That should fix your issues - if they don't however, then please let me know

• Name/Type of Mission: Driver suffering from medical episode Units Required: 1 engine, 1 police car POI Required (Use "none" if not needed): None Patients: 1 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 700 ..... Name/Type of Mission: Ill cruise ship passengers Units Required: 1 engine, 1 hazmat, 2 police cars POI Required (Use "none" if not needed): Cruise ship dock Patients: 2 - 10 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 1300 ..... Name/Type of Mission: Money truck robbery Units Required: 5 police cars, 1 K-9, 1 police hel…

• I also encountered this problem a while back, so you're not alone...

• New POI

wings203 - - Suggestions for improvements

Those calls could happen in those places, just not as common. Otherwise, you could always use the 'marina' POI - plenty of boats there