Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vehicle shifting

Dblcheesebrgkid - - General Discussion

Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from Dblcheesebrgkid: “extension has been complete and i have ambulances in said station but it won't allow me the option to transfer to any stations other than ambulance stations nothing listed that has extensions which is odd since it counts as a station. ” Check to see if you have enough vehicle bays. You need an empty spot for it. Send me a pic of the stations apparatus you want it to go to. Not a mod but trying to figure out why it won't let you transfer over.…

• Vehicle shifting

board.missionchief.com/index.p…d471382be44337336bef49351board.missionchief.com/index.p…d471382be44337336bef49351 first screenshot is of the station extensions and the other is the shifting unit screen and it only shows ambulance stations

• Vehicle shifting

extension has been complete and i have ambulances in said station but it won't allow me the option to transfer to any stations other than ambulance stations nothing listed that has extensions which is odd since it counts as a station.

• Vehicle shifting

I have a EMS chief i want to shift to a fire dept. that has a ambulance extension but it will not allow it only shows and allows shifting to other Ambulance stations. Does anyone know why i can't shift it there but i can buy a new one under the ambulance tab in the stations vehicle menu. Is this a glitch or is this something that we can change as this doesn't make sense why i can buy the same unit but can't transfer said unit to the station. thanks in advance.

• i see they gave the option for clinics and small stations as they don't come with units and the choose of the units level of care is left to the player this shouldn't be hard as its implemented on other buildings within game. Is there any word on if there is progress on this matter? anyone?

• i believe your referring to the MCV not MCU, as these units are both different and perform different tasks. The (MCV) Mobile Command vehicle is for fire depts and can perform command functions on scene, as the (MCU) Mass Casualty Unit is for Ambulance stations/extensions and can treat/transport up to 7 patients.

• Wondering when the Halloween Missions are planned to started as the holiday is only a week away?

• Quote from ckaysone758: “you know it would work out if there was a way for players to submit POI's and update them so often to where it goes server wide for players in other alliances that is playing on the map that way if it doesnt exist, the player in that location can enter them in as they go as most of the players at those locations actually live there, so they know where alot of the POI's are. ” there is an option in under settings in your dispatch centers to use only your own POI's if it's…

• Ambulance needed

Dblcheesebrgkid - - Errors, Bugs

thank you I guess I'll have to make some unit changes, lol

• Ambulance needed

As seen below says need an ambulance, but i have a BLS ambulance on scene with a EMS chief which is suppose to be my ALS why isn't it allowing transport as is? board.missionchief.com/index.p…d471382be44337336bef49351

• so yes @wings203 is correct im looking to try and get the option of the first unit in the ambulance station before it is constructed as it ALS isn't always required or wanted but i wouldn't mind seeing what @rescuenut93 suggested because ALS can always be downgraded and BLS can be upgraded. @hawker5 you are given a ALS unit once building in constructed.

• When building a new ambulance station it would be great to have the option like when building a fire station to select which unit you want. For those that like to be realistic like myself I don't want the AlS unit in a station that only has BLS units. Can we please look into making this possible this would be very much appreciated.

• EMS Rescue

Quote from me181: “Quote from joshu014416: “Can somebody explain to me what the new EMS Rescue is for?, Is it basically a heavy with EMS capability? Or basically like a utility with ems manpower? ” EMS vehicle with heavy rescue capability. ALS, in terms of treatment capability, is to be added. ” so just for clarification, its a fly car/heavy rescue? No transport option?

• Dont get me wrong its nice to have the feature but in reality the k9 unit would not transport and can not transport with that said i also recommend a transport van or paddy wagon for said just that transports it would help with the new motorcycle unit and and multiple arrest in a call, it would act like the MCU but for the police for transport. most paddy wagons can transport 4 or 5 ppl and that could help with getting patrols back in service, also open up for new mission possibilities.

• Towing Vehicle Unavailable?

i got rid of all my utilities and boat trailers due to this issue and just bought rescues+boat which is 2 in one but defeats the realism unfortunately.

• Quote from DeputyMedic20: “Quote from PortuguesDC: “Quote from DeputyMedic20: “Quote from sasy992: “Good evening, An the name of many people I would like to ask if it was possible to implement ALS and BLS ambulances .. The ALS perform urgent services of advanced type The BLS services, always emergency, but minor and not very serious (average severity) and maybe resignation from hospital ” I have mentioned about this in a post a few months ago that a BLS unit can be added to the game for non-emer…

• i like them one thing i have been meaning to bring up is the person check call i believe that should be a medical call which requires 1 pd for forceful entry and 1 ambulance for treatment/transport and change/add a pd call of Suspicious Person instead which could require the 1 pd unit

• i understand what you mean but i dont see it being made possible. some calls require pd units but the fire station wouldnt have pd units. my dept utilizes fire police but the vehicles are pov's and would be responding from home and they in my opinion wouldnt change much. the only thing i would recommend for a fire police use in game is to build a pd station on or next to your fd and make them your fire police with a delay in response like many players do for volunteer or call dept.

• what i had to do for my military base fire station was use google maps with satitilight view or when i went to the air show last year i noted where it was. i bet if you asked a soldier they might inform you of what they have and a general area if you can find someone.

• hiring

yes i did that day i posted this but i havent been on or playing since lol but just checked and all that i have started have ended and is working fine now to what it seems