Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 221.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ongoing Lag Issues

wings203 - - Errors, Bugs

On the U.S. version, I dispatch units to a mission but the mission stays red for some time as if I haven't sent anything. Sometimes a refresh of the page is necessary for it to update to the yellow icon. This has been on and off for several days now...

• Quote from StuartA1984: “the mass casualty unit can only be built for every 25 EMS stations so you can only have 1 for your first 25. Then 2 for the 50 EMS stations. If I am wrong I'm sure someone will correct me. ” Slight correction - you can purchase 1 for every 20 EMS stations you have, or 1 for every 15 with a premium account

• As far as I know, yes. On or around 6 patients. Very useful for mass casualty missions - recommended

• EMS rescue is like a heavy rescue, just for the ems side of things. It can also treat to an extent, but cannot transport. Mass casualty is used for big incidents with lots of patients, can transport 6 patients at a time I'm nearly certain that information is accurate, but someone else feel free to correct the details if necessary.

• ARFF

wings203 - - General Discussion

Yep! Once the airport extension has been completed, the ARFF vehicle will appear in the vehicle market in a new tab called 'airport'

• Alliance's

Couldn't agree more - options are there for players, just like there are dozens of car manufacturers and types. People like different things. Some like things run a certain way, some prefer a smaller group over a large group, the list goes on... Minor details can sometimes make a big difference, hence why there are so many alliances. Friendly competition is always good

• Officer down mission icon

The officer down call for some reason has an icon which leads me to believe it's a fire on the map, when it's not... Could this be brought up? Just something minor, but would really appreciate it. Wiping out errors and improving little things is appreciated more than you would expect!

• Apologies for the old thread, but was this passed onto the new developers?

• 911 Emergency Dispatch

wings203 - - Alliance Recruitment

Is your setup located on the west coast or in one of the northern states? Look no further... We are actively looking for new members to join our active and entertaining alliance, ran by a friendly management team who are always there for our members! Seeking those who are based in California or more northern cities such as Detroit, Chicago or Seattle. Our player base is spread out across the country, with a high presence in the east coast states. You are more than welcome to join if you are base…

• Pretty self-explained, the new choking mission does not spawn with a patient code. Could this be brought to their attention?

• Something that I've never read about or heard of, but I'm experiencing it For some unknown reason, the majority of my police cars have been given a custom graphic that I have never used before. Another odd thing is that where you can usually see your uploaded graphics at the bottom of the 'edit vehicle' page, there's nothing there. I've got no explanation... The graphic in question is from @Krys pack 'NY Rescue - animated". It is the type 1 engine graphic. It all started about 2 hours ago, so I'…

• Technical Bays

wings203 - - Suggestions for improvements

Unfortunately none of your vehicles would really be classified as an 'emergency vehicle'. They're all more like the aftermath of a scene, like the coroner example that has been suggested in the past. This is primarily an emergency response management game. For that reason, it is unlikely to see them implemented... Good writing though, I can see you put in the effort

• Vehicle info.... Again

Once you reach the rank of captain, you can choose to purchase them with credits instead of using your coins

• Sick Person

This is still occurring for me, and seems to have increased to be more frequent over the last week or so. Can it be looked into?

• Totally agree! It's the same when you dispatch all your fire/police units to a large building fire, and in the mean time patients appear. I don't tend to scroll back through my missions until the next time I play the game... So all those units are sitting there waiting for ems As you suggested, some sort of notification in the radio section is needed to notify the player that ems resources are required at a mission!

• A new look

Unfortunately the default style now doesn't really work for me... The red text does not suit the grey background of replies. The dark theme on the other hand works quite well. One thing that needs adjusting however is the difference between unread and read threads. Simply a little bolder text for unread isn't enough. Looking good though!

• Mission number max

Over the past week, my missions have also stopped generating a few below they should be. Worth looking into...

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but this whole police with fire thing seems more appropriate for the UK version of the game?

• This has been discussed previously, but I think it is worth bringing to attention again. The current limit of just 1 person per helicopter is not good enough. I believe it should be changed to a minimum of 3, maximum 5. This then simulates the inclusion of a pilot, co-pilot, and any medical personnel in the rear. Open to discussion as always, but hopefully others agree with my point of view on this...

• True, but it doesn't make much sense for ALS to treat patients and have BLS ambulances just sitting there doing nothing when they could actually be treating someone. May as well not be on scene