Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Meltdown

fireguy1717 - - Errors, Bugs

That's whats happening to me currently. Hopefully its a small down time!

• Code 4

fireguy1717 - - Alliance Recruitment

Just a quick bump. We are always looking for more people to add to our group! We are pretty fun and have some hilarious alliance missions.

• Code 4

Come check us out! We have grown a lot over the past few months and have expanded our offerings

• Quote from chp201: “The ability to change which facility an ambulance transports to after transporting the unit. Many times the wrong hospital can be selected when transporting. The ability to change the destination can improve the realism ” If this could be done, it would be great! I wasnt paying attention last week and sent my ambo 200 miles away to neighboring hospital.

• Staging Area not Despawning

Quote from Gavin876: “Can you provide the link to the staging area? ” missionchief.com/buildings/294257 Quote from KieranWood: “There is a way around this. Open the building normally, and right click next building > open in new tab. Then copy the address ” You're a genius

Quote from KieranWood: “Right click > open in new tab > copy the address (it will look something like this > missionchief.com/buildings/296555 ” I tried doing that and the only options it gives relates to the icon for any building. I tried it on all 3 of my browsers and none give the option to open in a new tab. Im going to mess with it alter after work and see what i can figure out.

Quote from Gavin876: “Can you provide the link to the staging area? ” Noob question...how do i get the link for the staging area?

Heres an interesting error...I made a staging area to respond to a neighboring members calls about 5 days ago. The staging area doesnt have any vehicles assigned to it, but it will not despawn at all. All it says is that it will despawn "in a few seconds". Ive cleared cache on my pc but the error is viewable on mobile as well. I can also assign vehicles to it and it will allow them to be held in the staging area. Has anyone ever encountered this?

• Helicopter

fireguy1717 - - Suggestions for improvements

Quote from TACRfan: “Quote from fireguy1717: “Quote from TACRfan: “This is an issue. I have had the exact same thing. I have had a helicopter dispatched from the UK to Toronto when I had stations near there. I will put it on the big fix list. If it was to limit response distance to 1500km that should be ok right? ” What if the Helo couldn't be dispatched to a call in an area controlled by a different dispatch center? Not sure if the calls generate a flag of what dispatch center they are in, but …

• Helicopter

fireguy1717 - - Suggestions for improvements

Quote from TACRfan: “This is an issue. I have had the exact same thing. I have had a helicopter dispatched from the UK to Toronto when I had stations near there. I will put it on the big fix list. If it was to limit response distance to 1500km that should be ok right? ” What if the Helo couldn't be dispatched to a call in an area controlled by a different dispatch center? Not sure if the calls generate a flag of what dispatch center they are in, but it might be an alternative solution.

• Code 4

Welcome to Code 4, Where everything is ok! We are a good group of folks from across the US (but heavily located in the New York City Area). We are looking from some like-minded people to join our ranks and help everyone in the group out. Some of our benefits: No restriction to build area or naming- Feel free to have fictional stations or apparatus (Just make it semi appropriate) Frequent alliance missions and events. Large player base in NYC but we are growing nationwide Hospitals and prisons av…

• Quote from FirefighterE32: “Quote from fireguy1717: “I have multiple dispatch centers and sometimes a helicopter will be sent 7 hours away or a patrol car will transport 200 miles (because im not paying attention). Would it be possible to lock all units/buildings assigned to a dispatch center just to that center? Not sure if the general consensus will agree, but thought id ask. ” If you click your dispatch center, And scroll down and go to edit, It is already there. Just gotta check the box of (…

• I have multiple dispatch centers and sometimes a helicopter will be sent 7 hours away or a patrol car will transport 200 miles (because im not paying attention). Would it be possible to lock all units/buildings assigned to a dispatch center just to that center? Not sure if the general consensus will agree, but thought id ask.

• I have 3 PD helicopters operating between 2 dispatch centers (one in Kansas city mo and the other in Orlando FL). Ive noticed that when I dispatch the Florida stations to something, it offers the MO helicopters as an available unit regardless of the distance selected. Is this just part of the game or a random bug? I have alarm responses set up and a few times have noticed the cross country flight of a helicopter responding to a call.