Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 142.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UK Graphics Expanded

thomas1321 - - General Discussion

My next request if anyone is able to are a few things from all over Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. Bedfordshire FRS Multi Role Vehicle, farm4.staticflickr.com/3886/14427016051_e8104d0240_b.jpg Hertfordshire FRS Scania Pump, encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/ima…2X3vho5ts0nsnIsCU0bEMqajt Hertfordshire FRS ISU, encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/ima…Lq0YFSH7XYuC4X04E9j62jXH_ Hertfordshire FRS Officer Car, farm5.static.flickr.com/4395/37028658031_e8065f2014_b.jpg BedsHertsCambs Police V70 ARV Volvo farm9.static.…

• UK Graphics Expanded

Quote from Jackd_175: “Quote from thomas1321: “Could you possibly make these for Bedfordshire?? Rescue Unit images.app.goo.gl/ueZ1Mrw3YBPxcYLV9 Rural Water Tender images.app.goo.gl/Cfjm3uuaPmp4pqKNA Scania Pump (Red Trim) images.app.goo.gl/Xj4yFBWCZDWaaoUZ7 Scania Pump (Yellow Trim) images.app.goo.gl/r2851QohP9uurFtN7 ” Got these for youYellow Trim board.missionchief.com/index.p…bc196caa6f5b5b831710f23d5 board.missionchief.com/index.p…bc196caa6f5b5b831710f23d5 Red Trim board.missionchief.com/ind…

• New Call Radius

Can't link images to main thread

• New Call Radius

Morning/Evening/Afternoon which ever it is as your reading this.. So as seen in the Bugs thread the Devs have increased the area in which calls spawn from a station. This is great news for some as it's been asked for while now. However I for one am not a over keen liker of this. Mainly for this.... This is a call i revived today for a warehouse fire which is in another persons area in the alliance and in a completely different County. Yes i know this call is POI based and i could just turn on so…

• Weird bugs

thomas1321 - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from FIFREFIGHTER118: “police academy is just broken i click on my course select dog handling and it gives no option too add people ” Create a new post my friends as this is to do with spawn radius.

• Weird bugs

Quote from TACRfan: “Quote from gorilla: “please don't return distance to the low one. If anything provide the option to choose. It's working well just now. I get some may be out of your area but unfortunately you will not be able to govern this. Surely you can accept that the game can not be 100% realistic ” The problem is. The current change is making it so even in large towns of 200k residents, calls are not spawning with in the town’s boundaries unless it’s a POI call. Having the calls spawn…

• Weird bugs

Quote from TACRfan: “I have asked them to return the minimum distance to just outside the station with a maximum of 5 miles. ” Thank you. I'm sure some people was happy to have calls further away however as I mentioned I'm getting calls in other people's areas.

• Weird bugs

Quote from gorilla: “Not something to complain about as spawn radius needed increased so that's good. As for calls spawning in the sea or on water in general they are actually spawning on ferry routes. Yep bit weird but think it may be for future missions to use them for water type calls. ” I'm neither complaining or rejoicing. All I'm saying is for myself I'm getting calls that are on another person's area / countie which IRL there service would attend. But instead I'm having to send units mayb…

• Weird bugs

Quote from SirHiggins: “Hi there. Dont know whats going on now, but the spawning radius of missions, and vehicle speeds are changed(which are good more or less) . More serious is that we have missions spawning in the sea also couldnt do training courses through the alliance. ” Yes I noticed this earlier I'm now getting calls that lap into other counties either not covered at all by an alliance member or myself.

• UK Building Icon Graphics

Can someone make a Bedfordshire FRS Building Graphic with HQ beneath it similar to the one below Quote from SirHiggins: “Some Northumbria & TW stuff: (HQ from IUsed2HavAWii69' template) board.missionchief.com/index.p…bc196caa6f5b5b831710f23d5 board.missionchief.com/index.p…bc196caa6f5b5b831710f23d5 board.missionchief.com/index.p…bc196caa6f5b5b831710f23d5 board.missionchief.com/index.p…bc196caa6f5b5b831710f23d5 board.missionchief.com/index.p…bc196caa6f5b5b831710f23d5 board.missionchief.com/index.…

• Anyone able to make a East of England Ambulance Service Logo please

• Quote from Ianmj: “I only have 2 with 5 engines, it let me clear the mission with 2 engines though.. ” Having looked at the possible missions the call activates at 2 stations so will clear with the 2 pumps send. When you have 6 stations the call will then require a chief. There are a few calls like this so there isn't a bug at all.

• How many stations have you got. The game doesn't generate missions based on what units you have but instead is based the amount of stations built. So after 6 Stations you will require at Chief

• Maximum stations

Direct from the game Why are my buildings getting more expensive? After your 25th station the station prices will go up. This is to provide a steady pace of progress, once you have such a huge income flow at those levels of play. This is the current formula, how the price of the stations are calculated: Building costs (in Credits) = 100000+(200000×log2(Number of stations−22)) You can build as many as you want I have over 30+ fire covering 3 counties.

• UK Graphics Expanded

Could you possibly make these for Bedfordshire?? Rescue Unit images.app.goo.gl/ueZ1Mrw3YBPxcYLV9 Rural Water Tender images.app.goo.gl/Cfjm3uuaPmp4pqKNA Scania Pump (Red Trim) images.app.goo.gl/Xj4yFBWCZDWaaoUZ7 Scania Pump (Yellow Trim) images.app.goo.gl/r2851QohP9uurFtN7

• Quote from Alctw10: “So happy I've come across this thread! Could I reguest Avon Fire & Rescue and Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue please? ” drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mob…cZCYF?sort=13&direction=a This is drive with most services

• UK Graphics Expanded

Wondering if anyone could make some South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Units mainly the Pumps and ALP??

• Quote from bankiesbhoy: “Hey Was just wondering if there are any plans to implement Aerial Rescue Pumps or CARPS into the UK Version of MC as i'm based in Scotland and we use quiet a lot of them and it's hard to play realistically without them. Cheers ” believe this has been mentioned and is in the works as we speak

• Trespasser on railway line

just send another patrol to take them not a game breaking bug as this can happen irl 2 or maybe 3 arrive but more are arrested then what's there so another car or van is called to take them.

• Mission: Alliance Mission Flooding, Calls, Tree on road, 1 Pump , spawns on anywhere Car in flood water, 2 Pump + 1 RSU + 2 Water Rescue (If added) , Spawns at POI lake / river (maybe even perimeter to them to be more realistic) Person in Water, 4 Pump + 1 RSU + 2 Water Rescue + 2 Offier , Spawns at POI lake / river Car in River/Lake , 4 Pump + 2 RSU + 2 Water Rescue + 2 Offier + 1 ALP(50%) , Spawns at POI lake / river Flooded Road, 1 or 2 Pumps , no POI Police and ambulance needs adding in appr…