Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Personnel issues

Ryan26 - - Errors, Bugs

Not sure if it's just me but I've had an issue since yesterday with vehicles not responding the first time dispatching and it keeps giving me the message saying the unit doesn't have the minimum of 1 personnel even though I have full crews assigned to all my units.

• My game setup is where I live and volunteer and one of the neighboring departments at a military port has a heavy rescue/hazmat unit. If there's a serious accident or a hazmat situation they always respond.

• EMS Rescue

Ryan26 - - Suggestions for improvements

If you go I to the dispatch center then the settings tab make sure that the setting to cancel unneeded EMS units is not checked. That's about the only thing I can think of that I have seen.

• Pumper Tanker - Opinions?

Ryan26 - - General Discussion

Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from VICFire: “It would greatly help my setup in Australia if I still used it. Looking at the threads long into the past, the general consensus was that this was a much requested and required addition to the game and will be met with open arms. ” Oh definitely! Ever since I started playing this has been one of the most talked about units players have wanted to see in the game. Will def make a major impact in game play that's for sure. ” definitely would like to see…

• Game not updating

Ryan26 - - Errors, Bugs

It was fixed temporarily but it's happening again.

• Officer down mission icon

Ryan26 - - Errors, Bugs

It would be nice if instead of a fire icon it was changed to some sort of other icon like the pistol icon or the icon with the little person with a bat in their hands.

• Game not updating

Ryan26 - - Errors, Bugs

I have dispatched to several missions and each time I have to refresh to get the icon to change color and when a mission is complete I have to refresh to clear it off the screen. Not really that big of an issue more of an inconvenience for the most part but definitely a bug.

• Station standbys

I agree this is a good idea, in a big city if a major call happens units will be temporarily moved around to fill gaps in city coverage.

• Well that's actually a thing, it was an update a while back. It still says it requires a firetruck but you can send a platform truck, heavy rescue or utility unit and they can deal with it unless it becomes a road accident in which case it will require a fire truck.

• EMS Transporting

Ryan26 - - Errors, Bugs

Well that's probably just the games auto logic. Which btw supports my point of view that technology could never take over the world. Just wait till the transport is done before cancelling the units.

• A minimum and maximum radius option would probably be the easiest solution for the devs, and would solve your problem. Or some coding work to make really close calls less common. Third and easiest option, act like it's a walk in reporting to the police or walking up with a medical issue or even pulling up after their vehicle or trailer catches fire. That's how I think of it sometimes.

• I only know of one fire station where I used to live where it was such a big building in a central area of the district that part of the building was a police station, where I live now most towns in the county including mine have separate buildings for the departments but are relatively close. My towns PD, main fire station, and the county EMS building that houses an ambulance are right next to each other all within 50 yards of eachother but are still separate buildings, and my department only h…

• ARR with flexible units

Ryan26 - - General Discussion

Multiple custom categories for vehicles wouldn't be bad, it's a good idea.

• Usually they stay on scene helping out the ALS staff by grabbing stuff from the ambulance or medical bags, or help lift the patient to transport. Just depends on the situation. But the devs should definitely figure out a fix to prioritize what patients get treated by what units.

• Invest in some fly cars, and they might see this and attempt to change it, but I agree that if there's a combination of ALS and BLS patients the medical vehicle matching with the status of the patient should prioritize treatment on that patient, but if you were to have a BLS patient on scene and send both an ALS and BLS ambulance it would not be out of the ordinary for the ALS ambulance to take over.

• Heavy Rescues

Quote from VICFire: “Quote from manfromcny: “I wonder if I am missing something with the heavy rescue, can't it respond to a medical emergency and provide care till an ambulance can be sent for transport, it seems to me it's not able to. And iv yet to see in real any heavy rescue doesn't have medical equipment ” This is what the EMS Rescue is designed to do, not Heavy Rescue. EMS Rescue is treated as an ALS vehicle but can't transport. ” heavy rescues in many high population areas do have light …

• Staging Area

Ryan26 - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from jimmyb_84: “If it crashes the game it's a big, maybe a select all options or something g would solve the problem, when you have a lot of units it's not a quick job to move them to a staging area, a solution would be appreciated ” Vic is right, it's a game, it can only handle so much at a time. And a game can handle a lot more than us. Think of how fast it can send 10 units simultaneously compared to if you were in a dispatch center dispatching 10 units you have to call all of them ind…

• Putting this in the suggestions thread is a good idea. It would make the game more realistic and add the feel to the game that patrol vehicles actively patrolling and non patrol units returning to stations are paying attention to their surroundings. It's not as common but sometimes first responders do end up finding things by themselves and stop to help.

• Name/Type of Mission: lift assist (upgrade to an active medical call) Units Required: (option of one) fire truck, platform truck, fly car, second ambulance POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None Patients: 1 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 350

• I see where the creator of this thread is coming from, I have this same issue, while I like to keep a realism concept while I play many times I end up with calls requiring fire and police units and I don't have any available because they are sitting at calls that have ambulances required and no longer require the police or fire units. This would be a very convenient feature instead of having to go through and individually clear either the amount of units required or all the units on scene that a…