Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 938.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum Exclusives!

rescuenut93 - - General Discussion

Hint... Hint...

• question about POI

A POI is where you place to get calls depending on the POI's environment. Say you have a Lake then you place a Lake POI for Water Rescue calls if you have the Water Rescue Expansion, Trained Staff, And Water Rescue Units. The Airport POI is if you have Airports in your Set up. I would recommend having ARFF Crash Tenders with trained staff for this POI. Mall POI for any type of large mall or strip mall. Farm POI for any farms around the area of your set-up Park, Hotel, Power Plant, Office Buildin…

• Fire Statons Building

Small stations cost less and can have up to 6 vehicles but without expansions such as EMS, ARFF, Water Rescue & Wildland. At least for the time being. If you purchase a station with coins you won't have to pay extra for starting off with a Rescue Engine or Quint. But if you start a station with credits you'll start off with a free Type 1 or Type 2 Engine whereas you'll pay an extra 19,000 Credits upon purchase if you start off with a Quint or Rescue Engine. Like I said before, Small stations are…

• The only Brush Truck that can respond as a Fire Engine is a Type 3 which acts as a combination unit consisting of a Type 1 Fire Engine and a Brush Truck.

• I Want A Refund!

rescuenut93 - - Errors, Bugs

The only way you can get a refund is if it's before the 24 hour mark, You didn't do anything with the original ambulance, Didn't add expansions for more units, and didn't transfer station staff. Sorry you had to go through this. We've all had this happen to use one time or another. @TACRfan @VICFire

• 2X Event

rescuenut93 - - Suggestions for improvements

I like these. I'll be sure to out them in my notes to pass onto the Devs.

• So if you all could give a rough estimate, How many Credits did you earn during the recent 48 hour Credit Event? I managed to earn around 2.5 Million Credits and filled all my hospitals up 2 or 3 times. I now have a little over 3 Million Credits which is the most I've ever had.

• K-9s

rescuenut93 - - Errors, Bugs

Other players are experiencing similar issues with other units not responding including myself. The Devs have been informed and aware of the situation and are looking into it today. I recommend also reporting this in the App Support Channel along with screenshots of the issue, Username and Email Address so they can fix the issue. Give it about 3 days and if the issue still occurs let me know and I'll contact them again. But it should be fixed as soon as possible though. Any questions please feel…

• Missing credits

Please provide screenshots of your calls and credits so we can look into it. Thanks, Rescue

• Both are currently in the works actually. When I can't say. Rescue

• Tac Medics

rescuenut93 - - Suggestions for improvements

I'll put this down in my notes for a potential police update.

• Forum Exclusives!

I didn't say all in one now! Lol. Could be one, Could be a few! It'll be a hot one tho!

• Forum Exclusives!

So to give you guys an idea of our next update, We could be Flying in style.. Or we could be Rolling in the deep... Who knows we could possibly Doze off... We could be Choppin it up... We could go Mission in action... We could be Stationed elsewhere... Or we could just Brush things off some more!!! Anything's a possibility!!!

• @TACRfan

• Vehicle Towing

Well a Large Fire Boat is recommended. But you can also have a Utility and Boat Trailer or you can have a Heavy Rescue w/Boat. Your choice really. Depends on if you want to go realistic or do what you want.

• Vehicle Towing

You're asking about it's use? Sorry not your fault just trying to get a grasp of the question.

• Anytime!

• Vehicle Towing

Quote from palmulli: “Quote from 9fingeredff: “Personalmente avrei semplicemente eseguito un Heavey Rescue + Boat come un'utility e una barca ma ne ho bisogno solo per un'unità. ” So I only put one large fireboat and one between Heavy and Utility? ” What he meant was run a Large Fire Boat, and a Heavy Rescue w/Boat combo unit. Saves an extra space. If you go realistic then Utility and Boat Trailer as well. Make sure whatever unit you use has trained staff of Swift Water Rescue, But Large Fireboa…

• The Type 3 is the only Brush Truck that also serves as an Engine. It is a combination unit of Brush Truck and Fire Engine.

• Vehicle Towing

A Heavy Rescue or Utility Trucks hauls Boat Trailers which is one of the units for Water Rescue. There is also a Heavy Rescue w/Boat which serves as a combination unit of Heavy Rescue and Boat Trailer together. Hope this helps! Rescue