Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wildland

Boyscoutews - - General Discussion

With the new Type 3,5 and 7's, will they be able to be used as normal pumpers on normal calls as well or will they be only be usable on wildland calls? because half of my area is wildland but we use our brush trucks on all sorts of calls, just seeing if I change them all to type 5's and 7's will they still be able to be used like a type 2 or a type 1 currently

• Map Broken?

Boyscoutews - - Errors, Bugs

Went to get on today, are the maps down or something? because i now have the standard base map no matter what is done

• exactly. Not something major but..

• Whats the thoughts on making the patient transfer calls be sent to Mutal Aid as well just like the rest of the calls?

• Ongoing Lag Issues

noticed that when dispatching calls, they are being handled but the calls do not appear to be handled so it makes it almost impossible to play, which is a shame because of the x2 credits right now

• EMS Transporting

I had 3 ambulances set to return to a call after transporting to the hospital, I then canceled them from returning to the scene which then canceled transporting to the hospitals

• I have noticed that my patient transports are only going to one hospital, which is very far out of the way, I have about 9 hospitals in the area. Is this designed to transport to only your own hospitals. If so this should be changed to all hospitals in the area.

• Radio screen vanishing

The red bar in the middle of the screen was the radio screen. After a min or so it will look like this and need to refresh and then it does it again? Am I clicking something to cause this?

• Maps broken?

Is back down again?

• Maps broken?

Noticed that the maps are not working correctly. Seems like they all reset back to default maps

• BLS to events

Boyscoutews - - Suggestions for improvements

Dont wanna bump an old thread but is there an update on this? I have almost all of my ambo swapped to bls and cant handle alot of these events anymore

• BLS not treating on call

So i had a school fire call and i had 2 fly cars and a BLS Truck on a call and the patients were not being treated

• BLS to events

Thoughts on allowing a BLS Ambulance handle events? I think it would be helpful, as some areas dont use als as much.

• BLS and FLy Cars

Ah ok, thought I had read that it was ready to be used, must have misread it.

• BLS and FLy Cars

So I noticed that when I send a fly car and a BLS to a call, they do not treat the patient

• Foam%2079-L.jpgDSC08187-X2.jpgDSC08129-X2.jpgSome local Trailer units from my area

• Name/Type of Mission: Football Game (Timed) Units Required: 1 Ambulance 4-5 Cops POI Required (Use “none” if not needed):Football Field Patients:1-2 (5% chance of a transport) Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 1K Name/Type of Mission: Running/Bike Race (Timed) Units Required: 2 Ambulance 10-11 Cops POI Required (Use “none” if not needed):none Patients:1-2 (5% chance of a transport) Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 1.5K Name/Type of Mission: Racecar Race (Timed) Units Required: 3 Ambulance 2 Fire Trucks 1 R…

• What about as a special event as a football game, running/bike race and racetrack events Football game- similar to the rest 1 ambulance 4-5 cops Running/bike races- 6-7 cops, 2 ambulances Racetrack- 2-3 engines, 2-3 ambulances 4-5 cops Just a random thought as it would add some more diversity to the game.

• New Rig Idea

LANCASTERCITY5-X2.jpg lancaster City in Lancaster County PA, has a rig designed for RIT, however its the only one of its kind in the area.

• York County Squad

Boyscoutews - - Alliance Recruitment

The York County Squad is now recruiting members in the New York City and Toronto Canada Area. If you would like to join, pm me and we can see if you are a fit for us. 1.Real life picture units(I can help with that) 2.Must be active 3.Must be realistic Admin/Owner Boyscoutews