Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 88.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Could we get a Paramedic class so we can put medics on extra apparatus'. Just not Chase cars. It would be much more efficient to put medics on engines, trucks, and squads. So people dont have to rely on Medic units and chase cars.

• Earthquakes

nickb722 - - General Discussion

What about making an Earthquake Zone as a POI? That would solve my problem.

• Earthquakes

Are the earthquake missions here to stay, or are they only a limited time thing. I dont know anywhere in the world that gets earthquakes 13 times a day like the game gives me. If they are permanent then we should get an option whether we want them or not.

• Call Generator

nickb722 - - Suggestions for improvements

I have brought this up before. But it is just ridiculous. I have had 11 Passenger Train Derailments today. They all had over 30 patients. I would really like it if we could get more normal calls. And maybe once every hour a large scale incident. So I dont fill up all my hospitals within 3 hours.

• K-9s

nickb722 - - Errors, Bugs

I would rather that not be fixed. I like it the way it is right now.

• New Unit: PIO

I dont think it should be required. I do like the option of adding a bonus though. If a PIO vehicle will be added, then I think there should also be a Safety Officer vehicle.

• In addition to the listed vehicles above, how about a UTV or ATV. To access patients that are in hard to reach locations. Such as water sources or mountains/ trails.

• Call Generator

Can something be done to where I am not constantly getting large scale calls all the time. And just get normal medical and fire calls. I am very tired of seeing Major Passenger Train Derailment every 8 minutes. Can we get a scale so we can get to choose which kind of calls we want to get. Or like a probability selector of major incidents.

• Yes. I would love to have this implemented. It would greatly help me determine where I should place my future stations.

• Staffing Error

nickb722 - - Errors, Bugs

I noticed today, when I dispatch a group or even a single unit I get a staffing error or personnel does not meet right qualifications. And yes before you ask all my personnel have training and all my stations have plenty of staff.

• I am having the same issue.

• Water tankers

An engine-tanker would be an awesome addition. I know it has been discussed, but we have rescue engines and quints, so why not just put an engine tanker in. Yall have said its cheating the game. Its really not, if the point is trying to be realistic, then I dont see what wrong with them.

• Quote from Ryan26: “Quote from nickb722: “Mountain Rescue/ Mountain POI: 4-10 Engines 1-3 Towers 3-4 Rescue Squads 2-20 Patients 2 Battalion Chief 1 Command Car Payout: 12,000 ” I would add in rescue/police helicopter units to aid in search, that's what would be done if you were searching for people on a mountain. ” That is true, but I figured not too many people own a rescue helo.

• Mountain Rescue/ Mountain POI: 4-10 Engines 1-3 Towers 3-4 Rescue Squads 2-20 Patients 2 Battalion Chief 1 Command Car Payout: 12,000

• Officer Down

I also don't understand why when a call is upgraded to an officer down, there isn't an additional patient besides the existing one there.

• Suggestions

Can we also get a Canteen? For extensive operations.

• Discord?

Are there any plans for a Mission Chief Discord?

• My County is full of Paramedic Engines. We even have Paramedic Rescue Squads and Towers. Because the majority of our ambulance fleet is BLS units. The game needs the option of putting a medic on a apparatus.

• Bariatric Calls

Could we get some Bariatric calls. And be able to upgrade ambulances to have Bariatric Stretchers.

• Yeah, i've been getting a lot here recently. More than usual.