Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 256.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rescue-Pumpers

wings203 - - Suggestions for improvements

I see why you would want such a unit, but I also see why it is highly unlikely to be implemented Several discussions over the months have brought up combination units. As previously said... We are lucky to see two 'unit types' combined, let alone three. Of course we would like to see combination units, but sometimes certain features would make the game a bit too easy. I understand some want more realistic units/missions etc (myself included), but we can't have everything. Little things every now…

• I too have a rather large setup, yet these earthquake missions are a big pain. Like was said above, for some reason most upgrade to a major earthquake... If you get a bunch of these earthquake missions at the same time, you soon run out of beds. That then causes you to release patients on scene, resulting in a much smaller payout (hence credit earned is still too low). I like the idea of making the earthquake a possible event you can start (like storms). Remove all mission versions of the earthq…

• There has been a fair bit of discussion lately about how the forest/wildfire missions are very rare to generate. That to me sounds as if they control the percentage chance of a mission appearing, therefore the frequency of earthquake missions need to be reduced dramatically. Nearly all other missions have times where they don't seem to appear, yet I am constantly seeing earthquakes. Why are there so many? If anything, they should be some of the rarest missions, given not everywhere sees them - a…

• Transferring trained personnel.

wings203 - - Errors, Bugs

If they've been trained with the skill, then they should be able to transfer? Unless I'm misreading, this should be implemented

• Something I thought would be the way to do things, but it hasn't been setup that way... When you have the option to speed up a station expansion, or finish a class early at an academy with coins - coin price should decrease over time. So for example... If you wish to speed it up instantly, then it's 10 coins. But if there's only 3 hours to go, it will cost you just 2 coins. Or something along those lines. Could this be considered?

• 911 Emergency Dispatch

wings203 - - Alliance Recruitment

Today (June 1st) officially marks 6 months since we started running the alliance - our first major milestone! We may not be as big in terms of numbers as some of the other alliances, but the members we do have are some of the very best out there - and you can join that list of valuable contributors too. With major setups in California, New York, Florida, Texas, and more... We are sure you will enjoy being with a respectful and reliable bunch of people with a strong passion for the game. So, have…

• Has he recently used staging areas? Myself and others in my alliance have been experiencing issues for several weeks now. A handful of units for some reason like to stick around at the staging area, even though it is no longer there. The fix is to either find a mission that is close to the staging area, not the station it should be at. Alternatively, you will need to swap that unit with another at a different station - allowing your missing unit to then 'reappear'. Hope this helps...

• Some may have varying views on this, but I am one that believes lifeguard stations should be added to the game. Lifeguards respond to possible life threatening emergencies on a daily basis, and nearby ems units are usually called in to assist if it's serious. Until now, I've just made lifeguard stations out of the existing fire/ems stations that we have... But there are limitations The developers could actually make this into a rather significant update - add a bunch of beach related injuries, p…

• I'm sure this has been suggested in the past, but it's worth bringing up again... Can we have the ability to divert an ambulance to a different hospital after you have selected the initial destination hospital? I have occasionally clicked on the wrong one, and sent it on a little holiday... Just a little button could solve this problem. Would also avoid any frustration when you realise where you've just sent your unit

• Foam Engines

Trailers are definitely something that should be added... Foam units would be rather cool - again, something needed. They could have a chance of being required at aircraft crashes, industrial fires, tanker spills, commercial fires etc. Hopefully the remaining wildfire content can be added soon, so that they can iron out lots of small errors and focus on other new content

• Police Vehicles

Would definitely like to see police command and water police added. Not sure if they are already on the list of things to eventually be added, but both have been mentioned several times As for police supervisor, a new unit could be added... But, you could always just rename an existing patrol car for now. Forensics is similar to the tow truck suggestion, it's more of an 'after' service. Therefore, it is unlikely to be added. Negotiator, cool idea...

• Quote from TACRfan: “So apparently it was intentional due to the large amount of casualties the missions spawn. I believe it’s too low but I’m not sure what else I can do. My advice would be to contact the devs via the support channels on the app and show them that people are not happy with it. ” So by that wording, are they planning on changing credit amounts to other large missions too (aircraft crash, hospital fires etc)? That would be a real shame... All they have to do is come onto the foru…

• Station and staging area bug

wings203 - - Errors, Bugs

Over the past few days I have noticed an increasingly common bug. When clicking onto alliance member stations or staging areas, there is no 'x' in the top right of the pop up to close it off. You either have to click outside the pop up when possible, or refresh the page. Luckily we can still close it, but I'm having the issue on probably 90% of the alliance buildings I click on. Can this please be looked into?

• Earthquake mission errors

wings203 - - General Discussion

Some further fixes are now necessary... Large earthquake should be approx 2000-3000 credits - several more units than medium, yet same credit payout. Unless I was seeing things, I am 99% sure I saw major earthquake with earnings of 7000 credits - but then got changed to 700 soon after... This needs to be changed back to reflect the high number of required units The major earthquake also requires a police car, yet does not list police station as a requirement.

• Could we have the button to move onto the next even if we release on scene, just like if we release ems patients on scene it still appears?

• You have the option to refund a station within 24hrs of purchasing. You must however have the original vehicle type at the station for it to give you the option to refund There is currently no way of turning off specific missions, but you could always select the non-transport option when the mission asks you to transport - it awards half the credits, but it's better than nothing!

• That's odd, I've never had the option to do so... Can anyone else say one way or the other - do you have the option?

• Something that bugs me quite often, and could definitely save some time if this were to be added... When a mission requests a prisoner to transport and you decide that you will or won't, it then doesn't allow you to keep going through your transport requests like it does with the ems side of things. Can we please have the same button that appears on ems transports ('go to the next vehicle with a transport request') for the prisoner transport screen?

• Earthquake mission errors

wings203 - - General Discussion

There seems to be a few mistakes with the most recent earthquake missions... Two types were added - small and large, yet they said small and medium were added on their social media (also listing different station requirements). The large earthquake that was added seems to be giving a credit amount that was possibly meant for the medium? It's way too low for the units we send. Were there meant to be three versions in total? Can these problems be brought up and fixed please?

• Yep, you need a fire academy to train people in hazmat to then use in a hazmat vehicle. Costs a bit at first, but you will soon earn back the credits! Alternatively, you can join an academy course if one is offered by an alliance member, but worth getting an academy yourself at some point