Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum Exclusives!

mat72003 - - General Discussion

Any timeline when with new “unknown” update will be out

• Say you have a large scale mission and you don’t have unit but your in a different alliance day there a search function for players that’s are online within a mile radius and you can see it and request a vehicle from then and they can send or not. With this you would be need to have a function to be able to turn it of and on and be able to ignore playing for The ones who might use it as spam

• Call Volume on wild fires low?

mat72003 - - Errors, Bugs

But like why is it so low? It’s a new thing shouldnt it be kinda higher then 10%

• Call Volume on wild fires low?

mat72003 - - Errors, Bugs

I have 3 stations set up for the forestry extension (set for ready for action) but I have yet to get 0 calls on it? And I have the POI set up

• When It comes to using ARR it’s good for most things love it but there 2 calls it kinda sucks for Acid burns (accidental) there are two call of this but with different dispatch but with the same name is there a reason for this or like what? It confuses me each time because I have to spend time looking at with call it is. Just wanna know if this is accident or...

• being able to change the location of a transport after already picking one

• Alarm Response Regualtion

mat72003 - - General Discussion

does anyone have a full and undated ARR with the new wild fire calls in it

• Alarm and Response Regulations Export

mat72003 - - Offtopic

Any

• Alarm and Response Regulations Export

mat72003 - - Offtopic

Trying to see if someone mind exporting there ARR for me to use

• Longer calls?

mat72003 - - Suggestions for improvements

Quote from rescuenut93: “Perhaps 1 or 2 hour long calls that give us 100K? Not like checkpoints but calls that will take up a lot of units. Yes I am aware players can complete the call with 2 coins to earn more but maybe raise it to 5 or 10 coins to complete or not let it complete with coins at all? Thoughts anyone? ” Please No

• NEw Calls Outs

Quote from mat72003: “Pumping Detail 1 Fire Engine 1 Utility Landing Zone 1 Fire Engine Illegal Burn 1 Fire Engine 1 Police Oder Investigation 1 Fire Engine 1 Platform 1 Chief 911 Hang Up 1 Police Unknown Medical Alarm 1 Ambulance Smoke In Building 1 Fire Engine 1 Platform 1 Chief Code Adam 6 Police 1 Ambulance 2 Fire Engines Open Hydrant 1 Fire Engine Traffic Control 1 Fire Engine (or Police) EMS Transport 1 Ambulance Unknown Chemical Exposures 3 Fire Engine 2 Hazmat 4 Police And Ambulance (Dep…

• NEw Calls Outs

Quote from me181: “Interesting Ideas, Smoke in building is already in game with smoke investigation. If you could explain what the landing zone and Code Adam are that'd be great. The others look fairly good, although unknown medical call generally won't come through as an Ambulance has to have a reason for being dispatched so some information will be known. EMS transport for this matter sounds like the non-emergency type so I don't think it would fit well in game. ” okay well code adam is For a …

• NEw Calls Outs

Yea

• NEw Calls Outs

Pumping Detail 1 Fire Engine 1 Utility Landing Zone 1 Fire Engine Illegal Burn 1 Fire Engine 1 Police Oder Investigation 1 Fire Engine 1 Platform 1 Chief 911 Hang Up 1 Police Unknown Medical Alarm 1 Ambulance Smoke In Building 1 Fire Engine 1 Platform 1 Chief Code Adam 6 Police 1 Ambulance 2 Fire Engines Open Hydrant 1 Fire Engine Traffic Control 1 Fire Engine (or Police) EMS Transport 1 Ambulance Unknown Chemical Exposures 3 Fire Engine 2 Hazmat 4 Police And Ambulance (Depending on Patience)

• Diffrent Trucks

Quote from Faolan: “Quote from mat72003: “There isn't a dive team ” You're right, but from a gameplay standpoint the SWR serves the same basic purpose ” Yes but as a dive team you can do a lot more call outs

• Diffrent Trucks

Quote from PortuguesDC: “Quote from mat72003: “Fire- Engine Tanker, Brush Truck (Maybe Add A Big Wild Fire), Squad (can be used for smaller calls tree down, maybe add a traffic control call), Tankers (like Airplanes)(USed for wild land fires) Police- Drug Squad, River police (dive team) Either Police Or fire ” Drug Squad I hadn't seen before. Brush trucks and air tankers have been brought up recently (again). The Squad is the same as the HRV or the Utility Unit, engine tankers will not be added …

• Diffrent Trucks

Quote from Faolan: “What do you mean by squad? Because Rescue Engines exist and Heavy Rescues and Utilities can already clear tree callsIdk ” Just other smaller unit to do the smaller call so you don't have to send a bigger unit out and you can add new call out Traffic Control, also maybe you can do joint calls with EMS just a thought

• Diffrent Trucks

Fire- Engine Tanker, Brush Truck (Maybe Add A Big Wild Fire), Squad (can be used for smaller calls tree down, maybe add a traffic control call), Tankers (like Airplanes)(USed for wild land fires) Police- Drug Squad, River police (dive team) Either Police Or fire