Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Happy New Year

Alex12338 - - General Discussion

Happy New Year from the UK Emergency Response Group and all in the West Midlands Region of the United Kingdom.

• Creating Custom Graphics

Ok so 1. Click file 2. Save As 3. Name it for example WMFS999 (999 stands for lights,emergency). 4. Click on it and open it and it should work. @Mcdevittd24

• Creating Custom Graphics

I am an Administrator. What do you want to do? @Mcdevittd24 When your saving it what is the issue? I am not in the wrong and accept no responsibility for your actions you choose to make on computer but? What you need to do is: Delete Temporary files from computer, Ensure it hasn't already been saved. Add or remove Adobe After effects see if that helps. Alex Admin

• Vehicle Graphics

CSU_Vehicle.png One of these @Charlieaa?

• Krys' Graphics

Here you go @jamesmayled (Credit to @IUsed2HavAWii69) board.missionchief.com/index.p…nsport%2Bpolice#post17659

• Krys' Graphics

Hi @jamesmayled I can give you a link for 2d shaped British Transport Police if you want it? Please reply if you would like the link. Regards Alex,

• UK Graphics Expanded

Love the East Mids TRV can't wait to see for some more of these in the near future.

• Vehicle Graphics

Hi @IUsed2HavAWii69 I just need a graphic for east midlands fire and rescue please the one attached in this forum on page 8 is what i need please and if you have done any off the others i have requested great but i have found an ARFF for EMA so i just need the building graphic. kind regards Alex

• Vehicle Graphics

Great thank you look forward to seeing it.

• Vehicle Graphics

Logo_-_HEMS_2-2.pngWould like to request for this to be made as a building graphic for my East Midlands air ambulance statons. kind regards Alex

• Vehicle Graphics

Love the Airside safety land rover thanks for doing this for me, kind regards Alex

• Vehicle Graphics

heathrow-airport-airside-operations-vehicle-on-the-northern-runway-DJ82KP.jpg9250fleastmidlandsaptpantheryk61aum.jpgo_1948.pngIf anyone can would like to request for these 3 graphics the logo is for EMA airport extension and the ARFF and airside support is also for EMA to.