Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 154.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pumper Tankers

Grubber33270 - - General Discussion

Actually several stations in the northern part of the state here only have a pumper tanker, I also would like to see them able to be purchased with station build. I use the pumper tankers in my larger cities as the single engine company stations, and I make my multi unit stations with rescue engines.

• Now in 17 states all around the United States. Main focus is upper Midwest Minnesota, Wi Dakota's. But some departments currently as far west as vegas and east as Florida. With plans to keep building out. If you have stations in the correct location. And want a laid back alliance come check us out. We understand this is just a game and there is no requirement for how much you need to play a week or month. With that being said some members are more active then others and that's all right. We have…

• Is there any news on this topic? Brought up the chain at all.

• Community Feedback

I brought up something months ago about premium accounts and need more perks. Not a peep was said about it no acknowledge or anything? It's in the suggestions if you'd like

• Sheriff's

Grubber33270 - - Errors, Bugs

Why am I getting calls requiring sheriff's when I have the box checked in all of my dispatch centers to only send units assigned to that center? I do not want sheriff's stations and do not plan to have them I am happy with my police stations.

• Quote from ChiefAustin: “ Name/Type of Mission: Fire in Hospital (Major) Units Required: 14 fire trucks 3 battalion chief vehicles 4 platform trucks 4 heavy rescue vehicles 3 water tankers 2 mobile air vehicles 2 mobile command vehicles 8 patrol cars POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): hospital Patients: Min. 25 Max. 50 Transport probability 50 Prisoners: Credit Reward: 12000 They also already have this mission ”

• As I approach 1000 Fire stations. I am curious if there is any discussion on raising the max # of stations if I remember correct now it is 2700 fire stations allowed. I just need to pick and choose where I place them from here on out and how bad I want them in said city if it's set in stone.

• Tractor could be considered tractor cab for a semi. Atleast that's how I look at it. But harvester yes I agree, but if you look at it that way how many chimney and roof fires do you see in the middle of the freeway?

• I think the Largest Station I have is 10 Trucks Maybe. and only have one of those. otherwise its mostly right around 3-5 rigs. My entire Fleet consists of Rescue/Engines, Pumper/Tankers, Quints, Chiefs, Air, Hazmat and MCV. I do have some boats in a couple areas.

• Quote from ChiefAustin: “Name/Type of Mission:Bridge collapse (hwy) Units Required: - 5 Fire trucks -3 Battalion Chief -5 heavy rescue -1 mobile command -6 patrol cars POI Required (Use “none” if not needed):Bridge Patients:20-40 Prisoners:0 Credit Reward:8500 ” they already have this one.

• Just a couple of ideas for premium account perks. First off the turbo speed does not work for S***. Even when playing mobile I have over 780 fire stations If I let my calls rack up I can get that # to zero. If I play all day. The timing for calls is not every 20 seconds like it says it should be. ( I know that has been brought up before) A couple of perks for getting a premium account should be. I'm not asking for all of these. Just rambling off a couple of ideas. 1. Expansions to stations or tr…

• #1 they already have boats, fire boats and rescue boat docks also can be purchased.

• Can we Get Fire and Rescue Boats added to the Create your own Mission area requirments. it has boats on there but I assume that is just a normal boat.

• Updated list of Stations we currently cover. I will not BS you we have several members alot are non active. but the ones that are would travel across country to assist those in need. We have over 10 Million in alliance funds and growing. The only Rules that we require: Stations need to be exact location as real life. Donate something/anything to the alliance. Florida Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Michigan Minnesota Missouri Nevada North Dakota Ohio South Dakota Texas Wisconsin Come check us out, …

• No buildings appearing

Grubber33270 - - Errors, Bugs

go to the map filters top right corner of your map screen you can. choose what types of buildings, Calls you wish to display.

• Map layers

So I just noticed this. I don't believe this was the same case for desktop as is mobile. I just jumped on mobile. I had EMS turned off on map layers. My pending calls also filtered out the medical calls. All I had were fire calls showing. Absolutely love this feature. I turned the filter off had 300 calls pending, turned it back on around 425 calls. But if I am at work or something and cannot transport this is perfect. Thanks developers. Only other 2 bugs I am looking forward to in the game. All…

• Map layers

Not sure if I missed the update but just in case they didn't broadcast it. The map layers you can now turn off and on alot. If you don't want to see certain types of buildings of call types. I for one love this update. There are times where I wanna play and only want to do fire calls where no transport is needed.

• Great Lakes Public Safety is up to 17 Members around 8 States currently. with several members looking to expand out into more states. we have numerous Alliance Buildings and Schools for members. We only have 2 Rules: Stations need to be on location of a current, future or past station. (apparatus in station do not) Donate something to the alliance even if it is 1% every penny counts. We set goals for the alliance funds, when we reach a certain goal we will purachase an alliance building for you …

• I agree with that also. But just remember its just another call to get more credits. as I mentioned in another post about this same mission. I have over 550 Stations. I Get Bridge collapses, Terminal Collapses, Bus in River, Hospital Fires, Cruise Ships sinking, and Train Crashes. Those all produce a high # Of patients that completely drain my hospitals, and resources. I have had a couple those calls that bring in over 50 patients from one mission.

• Most of my set up is in MN, We dont quite Get Earthquakes, we also dont get Industrial Fires in the middle of Farm Fields, and several other types of calls that this game offers. some of my departments I get calls at get more calls in an hour then they do in 20 years. That does not bother me, and when it starts to that is when I delete my account and stop playing. I log onto this game way too much and enjoy it way too much to let stuff like how many times I get a call or not get a call. Certain …