Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Heyo, as much as I'd like to agree with this idea. I can't. Thanks for the suggestion all the same! Storms have many impacts when the occur, whether that be a regular storm, flash flooding or just severe weather. I'd very much disagree with just simply removing "Tree on the road" as that would removing the very thing that is common during storms. Trees fall, they love to just drop due to heat stress or when they are faced with extreme conditions such as heavy wind, rain etc. Trees fall on homes,…

• Hello good sir, You can very much in deed do this function. I suggest you set up a dispatch centre and place it in a place of your own liking. This will give you some options and a selection of settings which include "Maximum distance of alliance missions (in KM)" From what I believe, yours is set to "no limit". Hence your concern. It's all preference really and this should help. Hope this helped and I hope I understood correctly. Enjoy the night, evening or morning, Pommy C:

• Name/Type of Mission: Structural Impact - Motorbike V Structure Units Required: x1 Engine x1 Rescue POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): N/A Patients: 0-1 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 350 Name/Type of Mission: Structural Impact - Car V Structure Units Required: x1 Engine x1 Rescue POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): N/A Patients: 0-1 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 350 Name/Type of Mission: Structural Impact - Truck V Structure Units Required: x2 Engine x1 Rescue POI Required (Use “none” if …

• Heyo! Been a while since I made my last suggestion, but I hope this isn't too drastic and is doable :)) Please excuse any errors or repeats in my writing. Been a while I propose the newest and latest combination vehicle for MissionChief US, Hazmat / BA Support. I'm aware that combination vehicles are not favoured to an extent, but this proposition I believe should not impact the game overall. Rather than just being seen as another vehicle in game, I believe this could help manage and keep vehicl…

• Heyo! This is purely subjective and I'm sure there are many people who think the same way. However, being spoon fed and being presented with credits to complete what you desire completely removes the challenge of the game. It also leaves no desire to seek towards a goal to expand and upgrade. Without that end goal, challenge or desire to keep grinding to finish something, destroys a need to play. I guess this is from my personal view, but it is easier to get bored when you get things at the inst…

• Just another variant mission type callout suggestion. With my previous suggested missions, could also take into consideration on possible mission upgrades. Cheers, Pommy -------------------- Name/Type of Mission: Traffic Stop - Officer Requesting Assistance Units Required: x1 Patrol POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): N/A Patients: 0' Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 200 -------------------- Name/Type of Mission: Traffic Stop - Officer Requesting K9 Units Required: x1 K9 POI Required (Use “none”…

• Heyo, just some simple mission suggestions to add variety into the game. Ratios and credits are obviously welcome to change, as I have no clue how the rewards are done. Name/Type of Mission: Convenience Store Panic Alarm Pressed or Silent Alarm Pressed Units Required: x4 Patrol POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None Patients: 0-2 Prisoners: 1-3 Credit Reward: $1,300 -------------------- Name/Type of Mission: Tree Collapsed On House Units Required: x4 Engines POI Required (Use “none” if no…

• Heyo Newfoundking, Cheers for the response. Makes sense. I guess all we can do now is wait and see. Regards, Pommy

• Heyo TACR, you make a fair and valid point. Thanks for the consideration and response. I assume what you're saying is, even if we implement custom sounds at our own liking, even if whatever we add, we can only hear, and therefore is still a copyright issue? I would've thought it wouldn't be an issue, particularly if it was for personal use and it wasn't the game distributing the sounds? If that makes sense.. Thanks, Pommy

• Heyo, I support this 100% and have always thought about this when playing the game. I quite like having some form of sound within this game, for notifications, calls, etc. It does add an interesting element to the game, however some audio choices have not been the best, such as the doorbell lol. I mean, each to their own, but this would allow people to customise their game to their specific liking without interfering with others or the game play and therefore I think this idea would fit well. I …

• Heyo! Thank you for taking your time and interest in "Australia's Emergency Service" Alliance. A little about myself: I'm Pommy, an Australian and I have been playing this game for a couple years. I'm also the founder of such group and and hoping to find some new great people. I love a good chat and am willing to help out within the game. Here, we are both semi-serious and at times, serious. We are a fun and welcoming community that accepts all within Australia. However, we do have some that exp…

• Cheers mate and I'd agree with you on both statements. I too, more so for my fire appliances individually assign a skin to each vehicle which is nifty, however was time consuming doing it all at once with 100+ units I believe. However, it's not so bad to do as you expand. As you said, it can be tedious.. Thanks for the support. C:

• Heyo, I'm Pommy Granate and I have a new proposition to make. I believe it would be a nice feature, for organisation and spam prevention (if you could call it that) to allow a skin pack to either be manually made via game users, or the developer creates an extra 8-16 perhaps new slots. Within these slots, you can put a vehicle skin in as normal, such as the PNG, APNG options, etc. However, an additional option would be to name the skin to an appropriate vehicle name for what the chosen added ski…

• Hyeo, thanks & cheers for your input. I'll be sure to check out the post you send, and thanks for the suggestion :)) Pommy

• Heyo, I'm Pommy and I purpose a few new vehicles, PODs and Hooklitfs. Today, I built another country fire station, which contained a Hazmat POD in real life. As I play fairly realistically, I was not keen on using a hazmat vehicle to replace this, so therefore I just left it, despite how handy it could be. But it got me thinking, why don't we have Hooklifts or PODs yet within the game? As far as I'm concerned, many other countries have Hooklifts, particularly Europe. (Not to sure on this) I gues…

• Heyo, hope all is well! Appreciate and quite like the idea! I have many Country Fire Stations spread north from my main city and playing a realistic set up, this should help those who struggle or are set back due to this fact. Although I don't believe this should affect everyone and, just because we want to play a certain way, as it varies in a number of ways throughout this community. I believe this idea would be difficult to incorporate, nor a priority. However, the possibility and what you ca…

• Hi, I'm Pomm Granate & I have been playing MC for a couple years now. I have played fairly actively over the years and have declined over the years, but I still love this game and am hoping to play and be active for the years to come, especially with my Alliance. I have seen many appear, good or bad, that is my opinion but whether I believe it's bad, I'm sure many think is good. I don't engage much within these discussions, but more so am a floater who just reads them out of interest. One reason…