Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from cj-rvwilliams: “Quote from TACRfan: “As Vic said, with airport we don’t want to just add an expansion with crash trucks and that’s it, honestly it was boring. We have some ideas for an airport update featuring a wide array of airport safety and security related features rather than just fire. The airport expansion was never added to fire stations because it was coming imminently, it was added because the buildings were copied from the US game. For now, just treat it like it doesn’t ex…

• Suggestion

TACRfan - - Suggestions for improvements

Paramedic training for firefighters is something being looked at. There most likely won’t be paramedic training for the ALS ambulance due to the amount of training that would be required. The BLS ambulance can deal with calls graded as BLS. These grades are realistic as per priority dispatch codes

• It’s a good idea. Can’t say when as who knows however I know for the UK game I proposed several features like this. If we get them in the uk game and they work well I’m sure they can be rolled out to other versions

• Recommend a Friend

TACRfan - - General Discussion

Yes. The limit was put in place after players abused the system using bots to generate now accounts for coins

• Quote from gorilla: “Given the UK game has not added any wildfire units yet I doubt they will add any events based on that yet. Yes I would like to see wildfire stuff added but just now would prefer to see the devs actually finish the 2 expansions for fire that have sat there in game for a year and nothing done. Water Rescue is supposed to be completed so should be rolled out asap. Airport apparently needs work done, not sure what as airport fire fighting and rescues is very similar across the w…

• Large Scale Alliance Missions

I agree with alliance events being looked into. I’ll note it down

• Heads up: MCAU is dead

TACRfan - - Offtopic

Please report all issues with the Australian game via the Facebook or app. Due to this being unrelated to the UK or US game this thread has been closed.

• Halloween Event

TACRfan - - Offtopic

I’d love to see there be some reward for collecting these, even if it’s only 500 credits per pumpkin/Easter egg. Always has confused me as to why there is no incentive to do so?

• Quote from Tianes: “Well, according your instructions, there is NO "Alliance Buildings: ON" feature. How do we see each others buildings to have members move closer? see the screen shot. Alliance menu screen shot ” The above post shows how to do it in the latest design of the game. This topic is three years old, please don’t bump old topics. Thread closed.

• Suggestion

No rules have been broken here, however the above posts are correct, if you put the topic with “suggestion” in the title it’s easier to see what’s what. I personally thought you had triple posted the same thread until I looked at them all and we have been having a problem with spam bots lately so I’d hate to incorrectly ban you.

• I agree premium needs to be boosted, I believe the devs agree as well. There are several things in the game that have been in for a while that make no sense, for example to the achievements, Easter eggs etc that have no reward. With regards to keeping the game balanced. Yes there is a leaderboard, however it is not meant to be a competitive game, if players want to compete then that’s on them. The argument for OP vehicles is more to make the game challenging rather than to stop players having a …

• Ambulance app

The police and fire apps are purely a cosmetic change. The account each one uses are the same as well as content.

• Progress update

Please hold tight until I have an answer

• We never said they dont care, they just wont give it as high priority as the others because of it. Look, I cant promise anything but i will speak to the devs about a forum or discord on Monday. Cant promise anything will come of it but i can only ask.

• Quote from DemonicJ: “Quote from Caolan753: “Please don't take this the wrong way but having a go on this forum at the staff on here and creating a movement is unlikely to do anything. There is 2 accounts for the Devs on the forums and I have seen them post 8 times since they took over last year. Where as they are super active on the DE forums. We get your point about 23 missions, but I want variety I don't want every version to have the exact same missions. Like in the UK we don't have wildfire…

• We as the UK advisor team go out of our way designing missions which have realistic requirements to the UK (based off actual responses to incidents).These requirements would not work for other versions and I can tell you now players would not be happy if we started implementing requirements like US etc. Too many aerials. The code we write is the code that’s put in the game, that’s why there have been errors to the missions when they have been added, because I have made a typo. The devs spend lit…

• Progress update

Quote from Cinnamon: “Oops sorry Vicfire, I meant to reply to TARCFan ” Honestly I’m not sure. I’ll allow it to be posted in either the US or UK forum on here as you don’t have a forum. In terms of player counts etc, I doubt any version other than the original 3 will get a forum, some of the biggest versions don’t have one.

• Quote from Cinnamon: “Really? Do they have servers in multiple countries or just the US? ” I’m unsure but I believe they are in Germany being a mainly German game originally and a German development company

• To add onto the above. The game already has multiple servers. The issue the other day was that the data centre that runs the servers went down, not the game.

• Progress update

There are several versions which don’t have a forum, not just Aus. As I have said previously, the devs do not wish to have a forum for that version of the game. I could make an Australian part on here however I don’t want to go against what the devs want